Worst player to play in a grand final??

Remove this Banner Ad

Frampton did his job on Andrews, I think he showed players the way on how to nullify him. I think a lot of people bagging him will be eating humble pie now. I heard Frampton and the lads have hired a penthouse at the Marriott Hotel tonight for a big party - it will be hot n' nasty and they don't need no doctor.

Frampton was the bench most of the game after, Andrews started getting into it.
terrible premiership player.

Once the ump finally paid a couple of holding frees against Frampton on Andrews , Frampton became even shitter lmao

Frampton did his job on Andrews, I think he showed players the way on how to nullify him. I think a lot of people bagging him will be eating humble pie now. I heard Frampton and the lads have hired a penthouse at the Marriott Hotel tonight for a big party - it will be hot n' nasty and they don't need no doctor.
His okay job on Andrews doesn't make up for dropping simple marks, giving away free kicks and generally avoiding getting involved imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Neale

Ginnivan
Rayner
Jarrod Berry
Eric Deadwood
Frampton

As the worst 5 on ground.

Frampton kicked a point. Collingwood won by four points.

Therefore, Frampton is 25% responsible for Collingwood's victory. Simple maths.

Did his defensive job on Andrews.

Berry's brain fade probably cost the lions the game.

Feel sorry for Noble though. Played all year and did a good job, dropped for finals due to team balance.

In terms of performance Frampton easily. Played forward a few games when they were experimenting earlier in the year when McStay was injured. He was putrid then so no idea why they were expecting anything different on Saturday. Would definitely had more of an impact in the backline.

Anyone listing Mason Cox has no ******* idea. Was instrumental in the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back