Would we all be better off if the club handed its license back?

Would the absence of this awful club improve your life?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Also yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Most def

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or maybe just simply don't make stupid takes, you've really attracted the Port Power nuffties who "supported" your post lol. You should read a majority of their stupid takes on our excellent win tonight but then they somehow correctly think Laird is a quality player.

Incoherent

After we beat the Powerful side Hawthorn, then we can blow the lid off this thing.
Most the lid blowing is from the non-Crows fans, with last night’s first quarter performance. No one on this board is saying “yep, we’re guaranteed finals this year!”

We do, on the other hand, having someone on this board, making a thread about his passionate love for the club, wishing the club to fold for his survival, while we’ve been competitive for 95% of the games in a young rebuilding side. And improving with each week.

There’s some irony somewhere in the above paragraph.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And 24 people that voted in favour.

I'll have egg on my face when they lift a cup. Until then?

I mean, the fundamental change in circumstances so far is that it turns out that we lost the first two games because we had an elite quality mid that we were militantly not playing in position. Club competence proved.

And 24 people that voted in favour.

I'll have egg on my face when they lift a cup. Until then?

I mean, the fundamental change in circumstances so far is that it turns out that we lost the first two games because we had an elite quality mid that we were militantly not playing in position. Club competence proved.
Played Himmelberg over Thilthorpe

Played Himmelberg over Thilthorpe

Maybe RT going back to the sanfl and getting a kick in the pants is part of the reason we are seeing more hunger and better contest from him

It’s easy to say he should have played based on his current form, but this wasn’t his form leading into round 1

Maybe, just maybe it aaa the right move giving him a bit of a kick in the pants

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe RT going back to the sanfl and getting a kick in the pants is part of the reason we are seeing more hunger and better contest from him

It’s easy to say he should have played based on his current form, but this wasn’t his form leading into round 1

Yeah that was it.

Maybe he had this form already but given we gave so much preseason time to Himmelberg in Riley’s spot that he wasn’t given the opportunity…

Last edited:

Nah, it was a stupid decision by the selection committee. Just accept that they stuff things up every now and then.
Nick's has been selecting the team to win matches, not to develop kids.

This will be my 1 and only post here.
Can we please delete this dreadful thread?
It wasn't valid after round 2 and is certainly not after round 5. Crows are going places, blind Freddie can see that now.

Nah, it was a stupid decision by the selection committee. Just accept that they stuff things up every now and then.
Nick's has been selecting the team to win matches, not to develop kids.
And unfortunately it was wrong on both counts.

Or fortunate now that we have Riley's form

This will be my 1 and only post here.
Can we please delete this dreadful thread?
It wasn't valid after round 2 and is certainly not after round 5. Crows are going places, blind Freddie can see that now.
Brave hero takes stand three weeks later

Club hires EC as coach. Five minutes later...

ABAB: obviously hes a great coach who's never been wrong in his life everyone in the football industry can see that Rory Laird Rory Laird blah blah blah blah etc etc

Maybe they should hire you as coach?
Vision of me in the box would be entertaining, can I have beers though?

Look, you can choose to be someone who always defends club decisions or you can actually think for yourself, identify flaws and then when changes are made you can sit back and say yep.

Vision of me in the box would be entertaining, can I have beers though?

Look, you can choose to be someone who always defends club decisions or you can actually think for yourself, identify flaws and then when changes are made you can sit back and say yep.
At least you genuinely sound excited about our young and developing list unlike Southerntakeover......

Back