WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was told today that he signed with Werribee Centrals. has been training every night and looks like a gun.

Good player but very overratted, and b4 anyone bites my head off it's just my opinion... With his size and fitness he should tear the comp apart playing in the ruck but chooses to play at chb and most the times plays loose in defence. Watched him play at chb against Albanvale last game of the season and I think he got beaten by a second rate chf.. He is a good player but not the absolute gun some ppl make him out to be..

Good player but very overratted, and b4 anyone bites my head off it's just my opinion... With his size and fitness he should tear the comp apart playing in the ruck but chooses to play at chb and most the times plays loose in defence. Watched him play at chb against Albanvale last game of the season and I think he got beaten by a second rate chf.. He is a good player but not the absolute gun some ppl make him out to be..

winnning the comp b& f and coming 3rd or 4th this year, out of 3 years, he doesnt choose to play chb, he gets picked there, your opinion is way off this time

winnning the comp b& f and coming 3rd or 4th this year, out of 3 years, he doesnt choose to play chb, he gets picked there, your opinion is way off this time

Good call Karim, 2 time league team of the year, pretty sure he made the rdfl team of the year the one season he played there, clearly overrated!

Fill in us punters Choof, why has this happened? Trains hard, popular with his teammates, along with craig wells probably one of the few people down there with leadership skils so why has the bloke left?

Good pick up for centrals, terrible loss for lavo

Good call Karim, 2 time league team of the year, pretty sure he made the rdfl team of the year the one season he played there, clearly overrated!

Fill in us punters Choof, why has this happened? Trains hard, popular with his teammates, along with craig wells probably one of the few people down there with leadership skils so why has the bloke left?

Good pick up for centrals, terrible loss for lavo

i dont comment on heresay, if i speak to him ill let ya know

i dont comment on heresay, if i speak to him ill let ya know

Caroline springs looking the goods 50+ at training with a few new faces so I've been told!! They have got a very handy pick up from the ballarat football league and a young ex midfielder from the essendon district

Caroline springs looking the goods 50+ at training with a few new faces so I've been told!! They have got a very handy pick up from the ballarat football league and a young ex midfielder from the essendon district
ex midfielder so what is he now?

West had about 40 blokes on the track on Monday night, with about 18 of them new players. A heap regular senior players weren't there due to whatever reason.

Wouldnt have a clue if all of the new guys will stick around, but it was still good to have 40 guys on the track for the first session of pre season. Better then 10 blokes like we have had previous years..

Also interesting to hear that albanvale are set to loose a few to Caroline Springs, players are concerned that the club has no money, also I have been told that alot f juniors are on the move too.

I have a family member who's under 18 playing son has been offered money to play under 18's at Deer Park.... I know they have money but this is crazy, they are ruining it for all clubs right now!!. And before people jump up and say thats crap, him and his 3 mates were offer $75 win and $50 a loss to play under 18's. some 2nd divi clubs dont even pay that to their seniors.

Albanvale young gun playmaker D Borg spotted training with edfl club last night

Also interesting to hear that albanvale are set to loose a few to Caroline Springs, players are concerned that the club has no money, also I have been told that alot f juniors are on the move too.

I have a family member who's under 18 playing son has been offered money to play under 18's at Deer Park.... I know they have money but this is crazy, they are ruining it for all clubs right now!!. And before people jump up and say thats crap, him and his 3 mates were offer $75 win and $50 a loss to play under 18's. some 2nd divi clubs dont even pay that to their seniors.

isnt it against league rules to pay under 18's and i stand to be corrected but didnt caroline springs get caught doing this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

isnt it against league rules to pay under 18's and i stand to be corrected but didnt caroline springs get caught doing this
Not true only rumors, anyway, if you were to pay u18s then all you are doing is setting a standard for new u18 kids could you imagine what they would want when they turned into senior players.
But, there is a club paying u18s at the moment.(lucky they have gone to divi 1)but just goes to show if your junior kids go to another club for money then they aint worth sh*t to you.

New to the league. Who are some of the better players in Div 2?

Not sure if these guys are returning next season but seemed pretty consistent throughout 2011:

Albanvale- Docherty, Atik
West Foots- Speakman, Phipps
Wyndamvale- Cachia, Dennerly
Laverton- Driver, Kennedy

Any other news on recruits at all clubs? How have numbers on the track been?

down at coburg we have had great numbers, 35 plus every session, highest we have had is about 40 plus. all the boys are enthusiastic and theres a great atmosphere around the club with all the new recruits.

down at coburg we have had great numbers, 35 plus every session, highest we have had is about 40 plus. all the boys are enthusiastic and theres a great atmosphere around the club with all the new recruits.

Any stand-outs so far barone, old or new players!

Funnily enough, I'm one of the new guys at Coburg.

One of the boys was telling me tonight that there's another 10 or so that played ones last year still to return to training so it sounds like things are looking pretty good down at Cole Reserve.

One of the boys was telling me tonight that there's another 10 or so that played ones last year still to return to training so it sounds like things are looking pretty good down at Cole Reserve.

I heard thats true mate , Ricky Elkins and Wes Broad to name a couple ! Districts would be happy having Irons back this yr after a year in the RDFL ...

With the few new signings and Rooney leading the club in the right direction of field it should be a good year for the boys from Coburg :thumbsu:

With all the new recruits, how are Districts looking in terms of forwards? Seemed to lack a target last year, and even crumbing forwards when the ball hit the deck.

With all the new recruits, how are Districts looking in terms of forwards? Seemed to lack a target last year, and even crumbing forwards when the ball hit the deck.

Id say they would be looking alot better off in that department with Corey Lucas and even his brother playing there now.

Also heard last night that Parkside might be holding a few good signings close to their chest...yet to confirm names...

Id say they would be looking alot better off in that department with Corey Lucas and even his brother playing there now.

Also heard last night that Parkside might be holding a few good signings close to their chest...yet to confirm names...

Parkside were very close to securing 4 players from Tullamarine but i heard last night they have all signed at Yarraville.

If this is true Yarraville could be a smokey as i know a few other guys have signed there too.

Parkside were very close to securing 4 players from Tullamarine but i heard last night they have all signed at Yarraville.

If this is true Yarraville could be a smokey as i know a few other guys have signed there too.

How many confirmed players are coming across to Yarraville from Albanvale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back