Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Says the guy who claims the "Institute of Virology" invented the "compass" and "paper", and the guy who can't distinguish between singular and plural forms.
FFS .. clearly the post regarding the invention of the compass and paper was a piss take .. please stop making a fool of yourself

Though both are credited as being invented in China

THIS is the reality of the world, and all of the delusions of the "humanities" are crumbling before it.

I reckon we should expand on this a bit. All of the delusions of the 'humanities'? What do you mean? Do you see a virus unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality and do you admire its purity for that?

What exactly are you meaning here?

Now I do.

I think I agree with you on this. The system says we must elect people to rule on our behalf and in our best interests. Does this happen? Our our collective interests looked after?
How ******* boring is this?
Seriously, if we are locked down for several months, I reckon s**t could really become feral out there.
* I hope the movement of distribution of essential items don’t become hampered in any way.
If we keep that unhindered we should be ok!👍🍺

Seriously, if we are locked down for several months, I reckon s**t could really become feral out there.
fu** I hope the movement of distribution of essential items don’t become hampered in any way.

Yeah. The great majority still believe in structure and the rule of law (like I do) but it won't take a whole lot before that facade starts to crumble. I don't think it will happen in the immediate future either, at least not in this nation. But elsewhere?

fu** I hope the movement of distribution of essential items don’t become hampered in any way.

How's the 3D dinosaur going?

Yeah. The great majority still believe in structure and the rule of law (like I do) but it won't take a whole lot before that facade starts to crumble. I don't think it will happen in the immediate future either, at least not in this nation. But elsewhere?
It appears so at this stage, keep the poor fed and lubricated and the rest of us lubricated!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the 3D dinosaur going?
Lol
The missus picked it up last night, 50% complete and goes, “what the * is this flying lizard doing lying up here” and threw it from the kitchen bench top to the dining table.
Had to start again, almost done, it’s too nice not to be put in the sun drinking Riesling.
How you doin?

United States is going to be a debacle.

If it is true that we are beginning to get on top of the infection rates, we should have some light at the end of the tunnel in reasonable time.

The good thing to come from this is that the bureaucracy should end up getting a chainsaw taken to it.

I wonder if Gridlock Dan will still be pushing through an 11% pay rise for himself and the rest of the cronies?

Close down immigration also. There will be an ample supply of cheap labor around for quite a while.

The public service should have their pay cut by 11%.

According to ABC News, if we keep our compliance rates at the current 90%, we may already be reaching the peak of new cases. Remarkable! It's working!

Wasnt the projection 100,000 deaths under a moderate scenario ?.

Must be working really really good.

Last edited:
And obviously they would release their deadly agent in one of their own markets :rolleyes:

Ok boomer

a) They don't give a crap about their own populace.
b) Explain how most of China ( outside Hubei )( was able to avoid serious infection, after only minimal isolation despite Hubei having normal movements before January, and millions leaving immediately before the lock down. Despite enough people leaving Hubei to infect the rest of the planet.

Its not a deadly agent, its an economic bomb, just deadly enough to provoke the action that it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back