WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont watch this much anymore but tuned in a bit today. Rousey is hilariously bad at this lol

Crowd not booing her as the bad guy, booing because that was awful. Is she always that bad?

I dont watch this much anymore but tuned in a bit today. Rousey is hilariously bad at this lol

Crowd not booing her as the bad guy, booing because that was awful. Is she always that bad?
To be fair, it was never going to be a good match with Shotzi as her opponent. The combination of the 2 was awful.

Yeah she's needs good opponents to carry her through a match.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Triple Threat was awesome. Theory getting buried huh....

Hopefully it’s part of a plan to get Seth to take one of the titles off Roman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they'll do the singles match at Elimination Chamber in February, seeing how it's in Canada.
I think it would be better if Roman has to defend one of those titles in the Rumble. Let Sami eliminate him and give the win to a Raw guy like Rhodes, Rollins, Balor or preferably KO after what just happened at Survivor Series.

You could even strip him on some bullshit so he doesn’t take a L and have Sami win. He’s a cowardly character, so could even move him to Raw

Last edited:
Post ppv presser with Triple H:

-Sounds like the Hell in a Cell ppv next year is scrapped, and the match type will be used when a feud needs a blow off match, rather that it being a set date, and them having to book around that date.

-For the Elimination Chamber ppv, that sounds like it will be a set date still, because nobody gets challenged to an Elim chamber match with 4 other guys.

-For War Games/Traditional 5 on 5 elim tag matches/RAW vs SD concept, they will assess later on what they do for next years Survivor Series.

I certainly enjoyed the PPV, but I’m not sure I’m totally sold on the War Games concept. Having nothing on the line in either match other than bragging rights made it difficult to care who won. The storytelling in the mens match however was on point, some of the best I’ve seen in years. For some reason I actually thought they’d turn on Sami at the end and I was on the edge of my seat pleading for them to not haha.

Brilliant US title match. Theory is so good. And as someone else pointed out, he’s much better with the slight tweak in attitude, appearance and dropping the phone gimmick.

Thoughts on Rousey in the post above.

Balor v Styles was good without being great. Might have expected a bit more but am hardly disappointed.

Ripley is still far and away the most interesting thing in both Womens divisions for me.

Maybe the motivation and drive was there in the 1st run, and has gone and it’s just a paycheque?

Yeah there might certainly be an element of that. Maybe part booking, maybe lack of credible challengers lately.

She surely needs a manager. Less talk more ass kicking.

In saying all that, I am slightly interested in the Baszler pairing.

I enjoyed the show but Becky Lynch coming back really doesn't sit well with me, I'm not looking forward to her inevitably taking the belt off of Rousey at WrestleMania. She's just terrible at everything she does.

Storytelling always over a match and the story of the Bloodline with Sami and Jey was fantastic that is a success in my book. You don't need a 5 star flippy match to make something a hit.

Will they do it and have Sami take one of those belts of Roman, aside from perhaps Cody winning I couldn't see anyone else that will get even close to the reaction Sami will if he was to be able to knock off Roman.

I thought after Seth losing maybe here is away to get one of those belts off Roman as I think it really hurts RAW not having a world title on the show and I know Triple H is a bit hamstrung by it from that call Vince made to unify them but The Bloodline has been consistently the best thing in wrestling over the last 12 months and Roman is just nailing that character - his facial reactions and mannerisms just hit and it has been built so big that whoever pins him for the first time in forever is going to get a gigantic reaction.

Skipped the two women's matches no interest in those for mine.

Finn and AJ was great good match and a solid story behind it.

Wasn't Miz supposed to face Dexter at this PPV?

Seth v Theory v Lashley was match of the night for mine. Awesome match and the finish was unexpected , totally thought Rollins was winning that , it had moments where genuinely thought Bobby was coming away with the win but it was a good little twist having Theory win. A lot of people were saying he was getting burried after the MITB etc and his tron had the advertisement for the toys which just added to that sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back