Your 2017 "Big Call"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't compare him to the GOAT of SuperCoach in Gary Ablett (at least not for another 3+ years of Zerrett averaging 110+).

Other than that I like what I hear & am seriously considering Zerrett as a M3. Have Rockliff at moment there.
Zerrett will play 22 games. Not so sure on Rocky.

Ok not the biggest call but I think a KPF will finish as the number 1 FWD.
JJK. Probably wont start with him but will watch closely and grab him a week or two after his first crap score.

Think of it this way.

Shuey, Mitchell, Gaff and Masten kicking it to him with Darling and Petrie/Vardy to make room.

When was the last time someone won back to back Colemans. He's primed to make it three in a row.

Rocky finally had full pre-season so at moment going with him, if I hear anything about an injury to him before the season then going Zerrett.
Rocky scares me big time but then he gets a new coach, gains Beams and is in the best shape he's ever been.
Will be interesting what happens from here.

Rocky scares me big time but then he gets a new coach, gains Beams and is in the best shape he's ever been.
Will be interesting what happens from here.

Plus was up for trade last year I think but no one wanted him so will want to come out firing.

We'll see how both Rocky/Zerrett go in JLT. Could go both meaning I would bring Zerrett in for Treloar but absolutely love Treloar so not getting rid of him.

Witts is a good tap ruckman, helps that he's tall af, but 1. He's so slow, and 2. Tom Nicholls won't just disappear

He did for plenty of games last year. Pretty much any time the opposition had a ruck with any sort of skill.

Just give me some of your salary cap & I will! Haha but at moment have Danger, Treloar, Rocky, Bont & Fyfe my main mids. Love them all but only one I'd consider changing for Zerrett would be Rocky.

Bye Bont hello Zerrett

• Zach Williams will average less than last year
  • One of Toby Greene or Devon Smith will average 95-100
  • Deledio will average 80
  • Wingard will average 100
  • Macrae and Dahlhaus will both average 100
  • Franklin will have a down year, averaging 80
  • Goldstein will average less than 100
  • One of Mills or Heeney will average 95, the other will average 80
  • Ryder will disappoint, averaging 85
  • Vlastuin and Hartlett will average 75-80
  • Roughy will average 95
  • Lycett will be the perfect F6/R3, losing money early as he recovers from injury and builds fitness, he'll bottom out and then start pumping out 100s

and as always, Jasper Pittard will average 100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Zach Williams will average less than last year
  • One of Toby Greene or Devon Smith will average 95-100
  • Deledio will average 80
  • Wingard will average 100
  • Macrae and Dahlhaus will both average 100
  • Franklin will have a down year, averaging 80
  • Goldstein will average less than 100
  • One of Mills or Heeney will average 95, the other will average 80
  • Ryder will disappoint, averaging 85
  • Vlastuin and Hartlett will average 75-80
  • Roughy will average 95
  • Lycett will be the perfect F6/R3, losing money early as he recovers from injury and builds fitness, he'll bottom out and then start pumping out 100s
and as always, Jasper Pittard will average 100
Good call on Lycett

Hartlett will average 95+
Cotchin will average 110+
Rocky will average 120+
Bont will average less than last year

Fyfe will win his second brownlow. Dogs and Swans rematch in the finals.

Elliot to take mark of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back