Preview Your opinion on risers and fallers for next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbone McGraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
So an obvious off season opinion thread so I hope nobody takes it too personally.

Risers: Essendon are my massive risers. Sneaky bet for flag.They remind me a bit of Collingwood rise.

Fallers: Stay calm Tigers fans but I think Richmond. Reason being is depth lost and I think pies showed how to play against Rance and your defence in the prelim.

Agree with others on Brisbane rising. I reckon Essendon will sneak into the 8, not sure who comes out though.

Fremantle are the tough one, they weakened their midfield, probably their best line, and strengthened their Forward line, previously pretty disfunctional. All else remaining equal I feel they should rise, but that’s not really how it works.

So an obvious off season opinion thread so I hope nobody takes it too personally.

Risers: Essendon are my massive risers. Sneaky bet for flag.They remind me a bit of Collingwood rise.

Fallers: Stay calm Tigers fans but I think Richmond. Reason being is depth lost and I think pies showed how to play against Rance and your defence in the prelim.
I think the Pies exposed their back 6 in the prelim, by dominating the midfield. Playing behind a beaten midfield is tough for any defence, but the Tigers take a whole team defence to a level beyond other teams.

I'm not sure about the Bombers. Potential is there yes, but nothing has been delivered as yet.

The belting of the Eagles in Perth just an aberration for West Coast?

McCluggage and Berry would want to become overnight superstars if Brisbane are going to finish as high as people fancy. They’re rolling with one of the weakest midfields in the league still, and that back line still has some serious holes.
And Neale doesn't completely compensate for Beams, because they've played with Beams for a few years now, they're familiar with him in a way they aren't with Neale.

It'll take an adjustment period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were crook that match.

#tigeshadflu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back