Other YouTube of American Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Did some editing to showcase the videos I showed in the Weekly thread....so you can see how preposterous both plays were.

1. The 2003 game, McCown getting sacked at 3rd and 14, leaving no time to even huddle, can't spike the ball, so just ran an ad-lib play. Incredible finish made more incredible.

2. The NFCCG. Bevel the OC blew that big time, all they had to do was call a run play, but ends up with 12 men in the huddle penalty, 5 yard penalty, fueling an unnecessary need to pass the ball, which they didn't have to call either, and still anyway, Favre could've just scrambled for 5+ yards anyway, still end up with a 48 yard FG for the win in regulation time.

So you can count too -- been ten (at the time, now thirteen) years. Congratulations.

Have the Falcons done or been involved in anything famous/infamous? No....just a boring franchise for boring people.

So one game in its entire 50 year history. Not even the Super Bowl they lost was as noteworthy as this conference game. And the only reason it was 'famous' was because the highly touted 15-1 Vikings lost.

Nothing else? As I said....boring franchise for boring people.

Meanwhile, the Raiders have eighty million famous and infamous moments, rule changes they caused, countless HOF'ers, iconic owner in the Mount Rushmore of the NFL, etc.

So one game in its entire 50 year history. Not even the Super Bowl they lost was as noteworthy as this conference game. And the only reason it was 'famous' was because the highly touted 15-1 Vikings lost.

Nothing else? As I said....boring franchise for boring people.

Meanwhile, the Raiders have eighty million famous and infamous moments, rule changes they caused, countless HOF'ers, iconic owner in the Mount Rushmore of the NFL, etc.
You have one big ego.

You have one big ego.
Took you 10 years of my being here to figure that out?

And regardless of that, it's just true.....Falcons are a meh organization. But hey, in all seriousness, it's good to have people following all different teams. Need more Falcons, Titans, Jaguars, Buccaneers, etc fans on this board. :thumbsu:

Best imo were...

#3 - multi-faceted fake by the packers. fake runner left, and right, pulling 'guard' takes the shovel pass and runs up the middle, and it was a 40 odd yards too. still not sure if that was a shovel pass from the holder, cant see from that distance.

#2 - georgia tech's quick interchange sneakily leaving a player on the sideline for a direct pass.

#4 - raiders version better than the michigan state version (#1) of similarly designed fake.

#9 - nicely drawn up in it's simplicity by vanderbilt, would think that would only work with a speedy kicker and close to the goalline, think raiders tried that once with janikowski running the ball and was an abject failure.

but the opening song was great, tho I like Steel Panther's cover better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#4 - raiders version better than the wake forest version (#1) of similarly designed fake.
Michigan State. I think what put it higher was the fact it was in OT for an upset win.

Here's something just for you pjcrows just to make you happy on this New Years Eve.

Joe Kapp...former CFL player who came to the NFL Vikings and had a good run. Known for his toughness, leadership, and creativity. A brawler.

Also notice things like hurdles and jump shot throws, back in the early 70's, the way they go on today as tho things have never been seen before :rolleyes:

I've uploaded the full 1984 Bears vs Raiders game onto youtube, for those interested in watching.

This was the game often cited as one of the most brutal ever, with a lot of hard hits, qb injuries, etc.

Raiders knocked McMahon out for the season with a lacerated kidney, the Bears responded by knocking out the entire Raiders QB group. Ditka said it was the most brutal game he's watched, was played on an ice-hard astro-turf as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back