Toast Zach Tuohy and Ciaran Byrne

Remove this Banner Ad

Just been looking at some pics of Zach when he was still playing GAA gaelic football... and what he looks like now after being through the AFL system... whoa

Couple of the GAA lads can get pretty big. Joe Sheridan for Meath springs to mind.

I expect a full write up about our boys, especially Byrne, from the game then :)

Congrats boys!

I am short on cash this month as one of my housemates forgot to pay his rent last month... but I will be finding out how much the tickets are and if they are cheap enough, I will be grabbing one :)

It is hard not to love Zach! What a legend and the nicest bloke you'll ever meet. Heard he took in Ciaran or is atleast mentoring him and getting him used to life in Australia.

If we get a player half as good as Zach I'll be pleased. Let's hope we get keep getting 60m goals for years to come :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the HS are NOW running with the "Tuohy and Bryne in the Ireland IR team" article. I guess their writers were off reading other BF threads/busy with "trade month" ..............

Looks like the HS are NOW running with the "Tuohy and Bryne in the Ireland IR team" article. I guess their writers were off reading other BF threads/busy with "trade month" ..............

Hope they credit me in their article.

Afternoon, lads :thumbsu:

Tuohy BOG in the 1st game.

In a bitter sweet scenario Betts was in the bests for Australia too and showed the harassing play that we will miss so much.

Touhy was awesome. Byrne is surprisingly quick. Got a lot of the ball in the first half.

Personally thought Motlop was BOG for Aussies. But Eddie was good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back