ZORKO our defense minister

Remove this Banner Ad

07-minister.jpg

What's Rockliff's leadership like? It's Great he'll be our lifetime leader.
Do you need a Priority Pick. Naaaah, We'll be fine, ewe don't need one

*******ttttt moron is the only way he can be described and to think people are promoting him as our next leader.

I am ******* angry.

07-minister.jpg

*******ttttt moron is the only way he can be described and to think people are promoting him as our next leader.

I am ******* angry.

It was dayne zorko who said he didn't think we need a pp NOT rockcliff.

Quick sack the coach, he isn't instilling confidence in the players and they are going off script....oh wait.... carry on

:p

I mean seriously who goes out and says that, even if he was trying to pump up the young gun tyres. You don't even allude to it or give the media a small snippet they can easily manipulate as a quote......

07-minister.jpg

I am ******* angry.
Lol.

If anything I think Zorko's comments strengthen our argument for a priority pick.

It shows how much of a rabble we are as a club, no leadership, mixed messages coming from players and the board.

To say we have enough young talent coming through might be the dumbest thing I have heard from any player

07-minister.jpg

I am ******* angry.

Hell yeh, we're shite, our young guns are crap, we are just shite. We need 10 of them!

Is this what we expect one of our leaders to say. Rocky was criticised, and rightly so, for what he said of our young players last week and the effect those comments may have on them. Zorks should have differed to others regarding list management issues, but as far as sending a positive message to the playing group, his comments weren't bad. We can't have it both ways.

Hell yeh, we're shite, our young guns are crap, we are just shite. We need 10 of them!

Is this what we expect one of our leaders to say. Rocky was criticised, and rightly so, for what he said of our young players last week and the effect those comments may have on them. Zorks should have differed to others regarding list management issues, but as far as sending a positive message to the playing group, his comments weren't bad. We can't have it both ways.

Yeah because there's no middle ground or other reasonable responses :drunk:

If anything I think Zorko's comments strengthen our argument for a priority pick.

It shows how much of a rabble we are as a club, no leadership, mixed messages coming from players and the board.

To say we have enough young talent coming through might be the dumbest thing I have heard from any player

I strongly encourage players not promoting the need for handouts and leg ups, this is the sort of culture we need. Anyone who competes knows you always think 'we can beat this team' without a leg up. Dont see micheal jordan asking for handouts even if Chicago desperately needed them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like this board attacks the players for breathing at the moment.
Hang on, you're telling me there's Lions players out there right now breathing? They should be training dammit, no one's ever gone to the top of the ladder from breathing - this club is a rabble!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back