Official Club Stuff Taylor Hunt - Round 1 Debut

Is Taylor Hunt a good fit for RFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

His best is when he is attacking the game and reading the play.... winning the ball before his opponent... not sitting back trying to protect the ball from his opponent. His best form of defence was to attack the ball.

Not as a Rebounder though. I agree he is at his best when he attacks the ball before the opponent. This year he was pushed further up the ground to offer some rebound from defence and got exposed when we turned the ball over. He should NOT have been playing that role, especially with Newman and Houli in the side.

Play him as a PERMANENT lock down defender.

The games has simply passed Morris.

Disagree. Their are players on our list who need to go before Morris. Newman and Foley being the main ones. We are not losing out on anything playing Morris, but by playing Foley and Newman, we are losing out on development time for players such as McDonough, Arnot etc.

Disagree. Their are players on our list who need to go before Morris. Newman and Foley being the main ones. We are not losing out on anything playing Morris, but by playing Foley and Newman, we are losing out on development time for players such as McDonough, Arnot etc.
Disagree on McDonough & Arnot over Foley, I dont see a serious upside to either of those players, in fact i doubt they will be with us in a year or two.

Not as a Rebounder though. I agree he is at his best when he attacks the ball before the opponent. This year he was pushed further up the ground to offer some rebound from defence and got exposed when we turned the ball over. He should NOT have been playing that role, especially with Newman and Houli in the side.

Play him as a PERMANENT lock down defender.

I agree.... he needs to play deep but with the licence to read the play and attack the ball. One of our best players who can kill the ball when required. he has a relatively low tackle count mainly due to the fact he is first to the ball.
His decision making in the first half of the season was as bad as everyone else when they we instructed to keep possession at all cost and were going backwards sideways etc.... when the side became more attacking so did Morris... playing him injured was stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys,
I also found out why we didn't go for Mitch Robinson. Apparently they asked Grigg and Hampson what his like and they replied back by saying his a d*ck of a bloke. Nothing we didn't know LOL

Yer good oil mate but did we really have to ask Hampson and Grigg??? He left his mate on the footpath at 5 in the morning with his face kicked in than lied to the club the next day.... Its pretty clear what sought of a bloke we wasted time interviewing.

The position 'permanent small forward' doesn't exist anymore. All forwards are expected to be able to run through the middle and that is where Morris is now a liability. Poor kick, shocking decision maker and very little football sense. The games has simply passed Morris.
The position permanent small forward doesn't exist because several smalls now rotate forward , small defenders literally always have match ups .. wow

Hey Guys,
I also found out why we didn't go for Mitch Robinson. Apparently they asked Grigg and Hampson what his like and they replied back by saying his a d*ck of a bloke. Nothing we didn't know LOL

I didn't want Robinson at Tigerland, but he's way better than Hampson. I'd take an ordinary bloke who can play over a top bloke who can't any day. It hurts to have him on the list.

Back