Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was just out doing some shopping and a storeperson asks me about my new era cap, "Do you play baseball?" "nahhh" I replied, he goes "Oh, its just a pile of these guys at baseball in port adelaide wear those caps. I thought it was their logo." I go "No, it's a Port Adelaide football club cap. That speaks volumes for the popularity of the hat though."

He seemed upset.

Everyday, someone on Earth unknowingly does the biggest poo in the world for that day.

Had a mate the other day proudly post up on his facebook page that his 2y/o son had done a duece that was 10% of his body weight. :oops:

Yep, he had weighed it. :$

He couldn't get over that it was like him passing a ten kilo bag of potatoes. o_O

His wife was not impressed.

Had a mate the other day proudly post up on his facebook page that his 2y/o son had done a duece that was 10% of his body weight. :oops:

Yep, he had weighed it. :$

He couldn't get over that it was like him passing a ten kilo bag of potatoes. o_O

image.jpg

Saw Jasper Pittard in Regency Arcade today. Walked up to him and told him he was my favourite player in the league and I've loved him since day one, that I hate the Cows and that I love Port Power. I showed him my revised version of the port power theme song and asked him to retweet the link on his twitter (he did!) and then got photos with him but he wasnt smiling so we had to retake them 7-8 times!

Saw Jasper Pittard in Regency Arcade today. Walked up to him and told him he was my favourite player in the league and I've loved him since day one, that I hate the Cows and that I love Port Power. I showed him my revised version of the port power theme song and asked him to retweet the link on his twitter (he did!) and then got photos with him but he wasnt smiling so we had to retake them 7-8 times!

1416982533884.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just found out something that has completely rocked my world. And made me look at everything in a different light. Okay, here goes...

Winnie Cooper and Becky Slater are sisters in real life.

Mind. Friggin'. Blown.

winnie_becky.png

Seriously though: Saw him in Regency Arcade, did my standard 'I know who that is' and stared at him for at least 5 seconds, he looked at me and I though to myself 'Holy shit its Jasper Pittard' and then quickly walked off. Didn't want to annoy him during his down time outside of either playing or at Alberton oval. 10/10 would be awkward again.

Anyone else headed for the Nas concert @ Thebbie tonight?
Can't wait to hear Illmatic live.

Mate rang me a few hours before the gig to see if I wanted his spare ticket.

Had to pass. Nas is a legendary MC. But Illmatic is the most overrated album in hip-hop history. FACT!!!

Though the real story behind its fraudulent "Five Mic - Classic" status from The Source, back when The Source actually was "The Bible of Hip-Hop," is pretty interesting...

Seriously though: Saw him in Regency Arcade, did my standard 'I know who that is' and stared at him for at least 5 seconds, he looked at me and I though to myself 'Holy shit its Jasper Pittard' and then quickly walked off. Didn't want to annoy him during his down time outside of either playing or at Alberton oval. 10/10 would be awkward again.
Awkward is JP all over.

heh, I saw John Butcher and Jack Hombsch at Costco, they were leaving while I was lining up at the front desk, as they walked past I said "good luck this season", they both were like "errr....thanks"

Mate rang me a few hours before the gig to see if I wanted his spare ticket.

Had to pass. Nas is a legendary MC. But Illmatic is the most overrated album in hip-hop history. FACT!!!

Though the real story behind its fraudulent "Five Mic - Classic" status from The Source, back when The Source actually was "The Bible of Hip-Hop," is pretty interesting...
I like what my ears hear not ratings from The Source (never heard of it) or otherwise. I love Illmatic. But hey, I'm no hip hop aficionado, the early eighties was my era. Anyway, music can be so subjective sometimes. Each to their own.

Just found out something that has completely rocked my world. And made me look at everything in a different light. Okay, here goes...

Winnie Cooper and Becky Slater are sisters in real life.

Mind. Friggin'. Blown.

View attachment 105990
I somehow knew as a youngster...made it even better :). Bucky Slater was supposed to play Winnie Cooper originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back