Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though: Saw him in Regency Arcade, did my standard 'I know who that is' and stared at him for at least 5 seconds, he looked at me and I though to myself 'Holy s**t its Jasper Pittard' and then quickly walked off. Didn't want to annoy him during his down time outside of either playing or at Alberton oval. 10/10 would be awkward again.

Sounds exactly like the time I seen Polec at Kmart, or that time I awkwardly put my hands up and gestured for Polec to kick it to me that time I umpired the curtain raiser (why always polec?) and he was warming up on the oval. I don't think he seen me as he had his head phones in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to love cricket in the 80's. My love of the game has waned year by year since then.

This. Used to love the one dayers, would never miss them. Even collected the sticker books. Cant watch them now. Only really switch on for the big test matches now and even then dont watch much more than a session a day, if that.

john newcombe however, can piss right off. * i hate his inane s**t, worse than bruce. if you have the unfortunate fate of watching him commentate a rafa game, have a drink every time he mentions rafas waterbottles and his towels.

john newcombe however, can piss right off. **** i hate his inane s**t, worse than bruce. if you have the unfortunate fate of watching him commentate a rafa game, have a drink every time he mentions rafas waterbottles and his towels.

What about John "J.A." Alexander. Or Fred Stolle. Or *insert name of piss boring ancient great here*.

#cripes

yeah hewitt is insightful. brooce spews useless dribble and points out the elite and magnificent afl stars sitting at the game. courier is good in the game insight sense but when it comes to how the players are behaving/feeling, i just want to tear my ears out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back