Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena Williams. One of the greatest and most dominant athletes of all time, and a complete and utter bore to watch.

she is a complete beast. serves as fast as djokovic, in some cases faster. so much power. it comes as no surprise that she is as dominant as she is. She certainly can be on the boring side personality wise, but her tennis is sublime.

she is a complete beast. serves as fast as djokovic, in some cases faster. so much power. it comes as no surprise that she is as dominant as she is. She certainly can be on the boring side personality wise, but her tennis is sublime.

I find her game boring too. Not sure why.

Impossible to deny her status though.

If a movie is ever made of the Australian Open Hamish McLachlan would have to be played by Ben Medelsohn, he's the only Australian actor who could approach the creepiness levels of McLachlan.

All that touching of Renae Stubbs, it made my skin crawl.

If a movie is ever made of the Australian Open Hamish McLachlan would have to be played by Ben Medelsohn, he's the only Australian actor who could approach the creepiness levels of McLachlan.

All that touching of Renae Stubbs, it made my skin crawl.

and to think his older, balder, fatter brother is 'running' our great game.

serena has too much power, doesnt crack under pressure, as long as she stays fit she will dominate.

if maria can take this to three though.....

hinderance... look out, all we need now is a foot fault and there will be death threats.....

Tennis referees frequently blow my mind with how quickly they call s**t like that. They're elite mental athletes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was obvious, cant yell out before your opponent has a play on the ball. serena didnt complain, she knew exactly what she did

I know it was obvious. My point was the umpire pretty much called it before Williams had even stopped yelling out.

Tennis referees frequently blow my mind with how quickly they call s**t like that. They're elite mental athletes.

In the Asian Cup Robbie Kruse was just given a yellow card for what looked like tearing an achilles tendon.

It's so funny, Sharapova shrieks like a banshee on every single shot and Williams is called for hindrance.

Serena dancing is a scary sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back