Queensland State Election (31/1/2015) - Labor form govt (Thread pg 54)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good post & I too have mentioned this before.

The major parties have no right to threaten the electorate about 'hung' election results. We saw that here with our last state election. Pollies should state their policies, wait for the result & work with what the electorate dishes out to them. I hate their rude arrogance about what they want.

Its about copping it sweet & then getting on with the job.
I agree.

Remember there was a poster here (subaru?) who whined on and on and on about the hung federal parliament?

David Crisafulli. Out of touch with reality.
He was spinning more than Warney.

I'd like to think this result, along with Greece and Abbott's polling is indicative of a growing social awareness facilitated by modern technology allowing us to disseminate information quickly and out of the reach of the mainstream (Murdoch) media. That people are waking up to the fact that they have been sold a crock of s**t by the elites with regard to trickle down economics, privatisation of public assets and the need for the economy above all other factors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to think this result, along with Greece and Abbott's polling is indicative of a growing social awareness facilitated by modern technology allowing us to disseminate information quickly and out of the reach of the mainstream (Murdoch) media. That people are waking up to the fact that they have been sold a crock of s**t by the elites with regard to trickle down economics, privatisation of public assets and the need for the economy above all other factors.
Couldn't like this post twice.

So if the ALP wins, does this mean Queensland are now governed by bikies?
Will be interesting to see how labor honor their commitment to repealing these laws if they get in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back