The Official Week 22 Thread...where we make some noise for the return of Paul George

If you had to win a title in the next 5 years, which player would you prefer to have on your team?

• Kevin Love

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Andrew Wiggins

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Kendrick Perkins

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Matthew Dellavedova

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Basketball is stuffed.

I think I may have said something similar in 2002 :D

And probably again in 2011.

Meanwhile soccer's definitely rooted. Ditto the Olympics and competitive cycling.

Will get back to you in a couple of weeks re. the AFL.

Last edited:
I Missed the game today. Low scoring grind it looks like. LMA took over down the stretch?

Yes mate. Hit 5 straight shots down the stretch. All respect to him

If there's one thing that Dumars did well, it's draft (Darko aside). Monroe, Knight, Drummond, KCP was pretty good in his last 4 years. Reggie has been balling since Monroe has been out as well, still not sold on him though. We'll need to let Monroe go and play a stretch 4 is he's our PG of the future. We also need a small forward badly.

What's funny is that Jonas Jerebko would probably have been the perfect 'Stretch 4' to play with Drummond, KCP, Jackson and a Small Forward (Justise Winslow or Stanley Johnson?).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy Larsen: What was the biggest frustration? Enes Kanter: "I will say almost everything. I didn't bring it every night. Almost everything was a frustration. It wasn't just basketball stuff. It was just professionalism. After I see OKC, then I was like, this is how NBA teams are. You know how you're like in a dream, that you have a superpower and you don't want to open your eyes? OKC's been like that for me."

Hawks trying to help us get the 8-spot so they can sweep us round 1.

Jokes on you Atlanta we don't want it!
lel.png

Back