AFL 2015, Round 1 - Hawthorn v Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

How could you know that? Looked like Burgoyne was checking on him.

Duryea gave it to him and fair enough. Buried him in a tackle and let him know about. Clearly didn't know he was hurt though.

Burgoyne was obviously showing concern for him.

Some people just want a reason to jump up and down.

Not really have continued from where they left off in the GF.

Remember yesterday when you called the Dockers were gone in the second qtr ?

Plenty of games to go, injuries suspensions at crucial times etc. They might go undefeated but doesn't mean they are a monty to win the flag.

End of round 1 and we may as well all go home, crazy talk.

What a tough guy. 3 seconds left and wants to give it to a knocked out bloke.

Want a tissue. You don't go easy just because you're winning. I'll state again for the slow.........he would not have known he was injured. Just giving it to a bloke he won a free kick off. Geelong are a hard team - I'm sure the players have no issue with it.

And they've won more flags in your lifetime than you've had shags.

Pathetic little man.
Great stuff, I'd love to have won three flags in my lifetime.

Read my earlier post about how Mitch Clark has treated Melbourne supporters before you reply again. Last thing, and I mean last thing, he told us was "I will always consider myself an MFC man, I love the Melbourne Footy Club"...

Want a tissue. You don't go easy just because you're winning. I'll state again for the slow.........he would not have known he was injured. Just giving it to a bloke he won a free kick off. Geelong are a hard team - I'm sure the players have no issue with it.
Hawks are known for this type of activity over the years..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradley Hill is so overrated. Great line breaker but no bloody end product. Would struggle big time in a losing team.

Meanwhile, how very Melbourne was that handball by Frawley.
The green eyed dragon comes out sometimes doesn't it . Of course you may be joking I suppose?

What a boring game. Hawthorn started lazy, got yelled at, started playing properly and put Geelong to the sword

Hands up if you expected the Scott brothers to be bottom of the ladder after round 1? Because you're a liar

Are they? Making fair free kick winning tackles.........or sniping blokes in the back like SJ? What was the dirty play out of the two?
I was impressed that Mitchell played out the game despite his shattered spine and broken ribs protruding from his skin. Or maybe he was just taken by surprise and not actually hit that hard.

Hamish is awful ..

Every game I watched this weekend on tv at least one insufferable caller, Derm, Dwayne, Spud, Basil .. :mad:

The thing is they carry on so much, they are told to ram the game upwards , that's what their paid for. So whenever any team does something spectacular they scream and yell like a pack sheilas' , or more than likely like a pack of blokes in front of the TV annoying their mates barracking for the other side HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that's what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back