AFL 2015, Round 1 - Hawthorn v Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks far too good today. The worry for mine is while we could get the ball, we seemed to have no plan or system to use it with. Better get one coach.

The kids and Clark did alright, but a lot of players who usually stand up in big games were nowhere to be seen. Ah well the next 10 or so opponents will be easier.

I was impressed that Mitchell played out the game despite his shattered spine and broken ribs protruding from his skin. Or maybe he was just taken by surprise and not actually hit that hard.
Mitch would play out the game with no legs or arms like that Monty Python Knight who would let no one pass. That's Mitch for ya!

I was impressed that Mitchell played out the game despite his shattered spine and broken ribs protruding from his skin. Or maybe he was just taken by surprise and not actually hit that hard.

Context. Perhaps take my post in consideration to what I was replying too. Didn't even mention SJ during the game. Didn't give a s**t. It's a tough game, unlike some of your other supporters on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuning into SEN right now, waiting for the talkback shitfight between Jim from Hawthorn and Steve from Mitcham :D :D

Was a bit of an anticlimax after yesterdays game, but Hawks will be drinking happy tonight.

Not passing any judgment on Geelong until a few games in, I fully expect a close contest next week.

I reckon they'll bounce back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back