Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see I did my bandwagoning in the early 80s

Edit: Oh wait I thought I had the Dolphins on there as well.

I swear I owned a David Robinson jersey before the Duncan era.

Let's try and find the Australian sports fan who likes Charlton Athletic, the Nashville Predators, the Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Browns. #strawman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol it's so cute they keep calling themselves 'big brother' :rainbow:
I had a mate throughout high school who was really weird and he was also gay. I have nothing against that, but he had a fetish for being the "big brother" and always wanted a "little brother" to play around with. He's got some court cases coming up in regards to pedophilia now.

I'm not necessarily saying that he and Crows' supporters are comparable entirely, but they sure do like to roll out similar nomenclature.

Let's try and find the Australian sports fan who likes Charlton Athletic, the Nashville Predators, the Milwaukee Bucks and Cleveland Browns. #strawman

The packers of green bay

I am very jealous of your 60,000 fans! So many pet memberships!!! Its fantastic! Get on board the koshi train!!!!

Your post was missing some creed talk. Tell me more about how your club is built! Nothing to do with all those draft picks from finishing at the bottom end of the of the ladder!! Nothing to do with SANFL highlights! ITS ALL THE CREED! From 1870 if i recall correctly!!!
Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back