Training 2015/16 preseason training (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dun we have to screen potential partners before we allow them to hook up with our players.

1. Can you kick on both legs?
<--- legitimately ambidextrous

Any training reports for today guys?
1 more week & I can join in the watching :)

Any training reports for today guys?
1 more week & I can join in the watching :)

I can't be bothered but there was a good contingent of BF posters today so I'm sure there will be eventually. Also found out today that the Christmas break is from the 22nd to the 4th so you should get in a decent amount of training while here.

I can't be bothered but there was a good contingent of BF posters today so I'm sure there will be eventually. Also found out today that the Christmas break is from the 22nd to the 4th so you should get in a decent amount of training while here.
Sweet! I'm flying in the morning of Monday the 14th so beers on Tuesday??

here i was hoping to see the good people posting training reports

and all we have is **** stirrers and ppl wanting verbal fights.

BACK to the TOPIC plz ppl!

Well, this is awkward- I totally agree with you. Let's take the leadership discussion to another thread. Everyone except Mr Pavmissioner I mean.

Usual time I suspect. They seem to come out of the woodwork and onto the track at around 9.30. Nice cool day for them today comparatively.
Hi Willo today they came out not long after 8.30 but the Dockers website says 9.00 am as start time but on at least one morning in the past few weeks they have come out just before 8.15.I would think 8.30 or just would be a good time to get there. On Fridays the markets are open so you can get a coffee at just before 8.30 and you can walk back and if there not out you can drink the coffee slowly till they appear.

It's not a club decision is or Danny?

Players vote?
It's a Players Vote and Ross has already said it was and I believe it was mentioned in RTB's interview on 3AW yesterday and Peabody on Page 25 on this thread posted a link here yesterday . From what I recall in the article Leading Teams the leadership consultants come over in January and it's voted upon by the players on 5-4-3-2-1 basis when their here.

Training Report

I had a beer and a nice lunch at Norfolk and Capri with Lach, Salim, Harry Rheems, Ken and my baby girl. Was delectable.
So you watched training from the Norfolk and not from under the Moreton Bay Fig tree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After lunch and a drink the only thing I remember about training was Nyhaus was very impressive. Good size,quick and a lovely low hard accurate kick. Oh and they where placed in positional groups and Mora trained with the defence group. He also continued to work with a trainer one on one after the session. Yay for Mora and his fitness,\.

I have noticed that T. Smith has really improved his kicking which is great news.

A few of us have noticed that Collins disposal is average at best. I'm not sold on him just yet but will get a better idea when the squad gets into full ground match day sims.

I really like the look of Balic,Tucker and Niase? they have great footskills and look to have great footy smarts.

Spurr, Silvagni, Neale and Crozier doing a lot of running away from the main squad. Neale looks an absolute beast. It would take a very strong tackle to put him down and he is super fit.

Sweet! I'm flying in the morning of Monday the 14th so beers on Tuesday??

Maybe, maybe not. The others might but I'm on jury duty starting Monday and I have no idea how long that is going to go for.

I have noticed that T. Smith has really improved his kicking which is great news.

A few of us have noticed that Collins disposal is average at best. I'm not sold on him just yet but will get a better idea when the squad gets into full ground match day sims.

I really like the look of Balic,Tucker and Niase? they have great footskills and look to have great footy smarts.

Spurr, Silvagni, Neale and Crozier doing a lot of running away from the main squad. Neale looks an absolute beast. It would take a very strong tackle to put him down and he is super fit.
Need to ask this what about our x factor player ,uebergang?

Need to ask this what about our x factor player ,uebergang?

To be honest I try and focus on a few new players each time as there is a lot going on. He actually looks a bit goofy but does look to have a pretty good kick on him. I can't report any more than that and really need to see full match sims to really give accurate feedback.

Maybe, maybe not. The others might but I'm on jury duty starting Monday and I have no idea how long that is going to go for.
Boo. I'll keep fingers crossed that you get kicked out of it :p

*Nyhuis
:p

I noticed Collins disposal wasn't amazing when I watched him play too, but in a live game he looked a more comfortable defender than Spangher, if that's a good comparison :)

Ah yeah, that was the perfectly reasonable request made by derpY which you unnecessarily abused him over. Thanks for reminding me.

is this where we all form a circle yelling 'fight, fight, fight'?

After lunch and a drink the only thing I remember about training was Nyhaus was very impressive. Good size,quick and a lovely low hard accurate kick. Oh and they where placed in positional groups and Mora trained with the defence group. He also continued to work with a trainer one on one after the session. Yay for Mora and his fitness,\.
Nyhuis I really like the look of and as Salim said he has a lovely low kick that I can only describe as "crisp" if that makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back