Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
302rndx.jpg

just wondering if the forum would benefit from a 'inner sanctum' section, where sensitive club opinions and facts or controversial subjects discussed without being used as ammunition from drive by opposition supporters?

Mods or valued & respected members can add fellow members to be able to view and post there or would that be deemed too exclusive/cool kids party?, long term membership here wouldn't work as a lot migrated over in 2014, TPFP had something like a 500 post requirement but I'm not sure that would eliminate the s**t stirrer new spam posters who racks up cheap posts to get access in the section or the long term alt account 'wolf in sheep's clothing' who masquerades as one of us but to bring us down....anyway just a thought

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

k39ai9.jpg

330tpwy.jpg

Well, that was easy.

Here's a game: Find a rusted on supporter of either political party who doesn't resort to childish tactics to deflect from the real problems that both sides have either failed to solve or blatantly ignored, instead of favouring stupid policies that are misguided at best or jingoistic at worst.

You and the Liberal stooges who responded to you are exactly why nothing of substance ever gets done in this state. Too busy point scoring over inane bullshit in the pursuit of getting elected instead of addressing the real issues. The rest of us are sick and tired of it. My kingdom for a political party who would just tell it exactly like it is and not pander to idiots who define their world view down such an arbitrary thing as a party line.

Take my advice and vote none of the above.

Okay, need some advice for my PS 4 console.

Fan is quite loud as the shelf in the entertainment unit is likely too small to allow proper cleaning.... It looks big, but the heat on the sides and shelf is quite noticeable.

Want to go vertical on the top of the unit, but I note that the vents are all on the sides (now top or bottom).

Any suggestions of a good stand that ensures cooling?

Okay, need some advice for my PS 4 console.

Fan is quite loud as the shelf in the entertainment unit is likely too small to allow proper cleaning.... It looks big, but the heat on the sides and shelf is quite noticeable.

Want to go vertical on the top of the unit, but I note that the vents are all on the sides (now top or bottom).

Any suggestions of a good stand that ensures cooling?

Wrap it tightly in a dense foam. This is what stubbie holders are made from and they keep beer cold so should do the same for your ps4.
#science

I think you're meant to keep your PS4 in a damp sack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back