Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else watch The Curse of Oak Island? they never find bugger all but I'm glued :$

Here's a game: Find a rusted on supporter of either political party who doesn't resort to childish tactics to deflect from the real problems that both sides have either failed to solve or blatantly ignored, instead of favouring stupid policies that are misguided at best or jingoistic at worst.

You and the Liberal stooges who responded to you are exactly why nothing of substance ever gets done in this state. Too busy point scoring over inane bullshit in the pursuit of getting elected instead of addressing the real issues. The rest of us are sick and tired of it. My kingdom for a political party who would just tell it exactly like it is and not pander to idiots who define their world view down such an arbitrary thing as a party line.

Take my advice and vote none of the above.

Janus pls. It was clearly a troll, and no more important than the Adelaide vs Port Adelaide comments made on this very forum.

When it comes to politics, I am as disillusioned with both major parties as anyone.

At my first cricket game for more than twenty years, this "atmosphere" has nothing on our games. Surrounded by campaigners, like a tingles crowd.
Hard to warm to any team (franchise) with a big ass West End logo covering their clobber

Yeah, i've seen a few episodes, too bad they are blowing lots of money for something that probably doesn't exist.
Just about lost it when some expert told them the Ark of the Covenant will be found there :rolleyes:

Janus pls. It was clearly a troll, and no more important than the Adelaide vs Port Adelaide comments made on this very forum.

When it comes to politics, I am as disillusioned with both major parties as anyone.

Then I retract the 'You' from my statement. Still think it was worth saying though :D

Just about lost it when some expert told them the Ark of the Covenant will be found there :rolleyes:

That would be funny, an artefact that treasure hunters have been searching a millennia for turns up at the bottom of a soggy hole somewhere in canada. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penguins were great man

blotter.jpg

Oh I don't have one...I just thought that maybe you'd forgotten how to use Google :p

Seriously though - it's the best one you're going to get that has cooling fans. Don't know how you're going to get it to Australia though. Ebay probably :)
Yeah had a look in eBay and found one. Will test it on the top of the unit next to TV horizontally first. Still noisy will pull the trigger and but the eBay one for 35 bucks from a NSW based supplier.

Oh and Google has been a help, was more looking for people's experiences, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back