2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting at Abhis yesterday having a bite and reading about the kid from Halls Creek with the double barrelled name and Hilly walked by in civvies. Blinked and did a double take and by the time my brain had registered who it was he was gone. I imagine his opponents feel like that a lot.
He's a super friendly bloke. Spotted me and my bro with our Freo scarfs one night, hung out with us for a good few hours.
Got all the inside goss.

He's a super friendly bloke. Spotted me and my bro with our Freo scarfs one night, hung out with us for a good few hours.
Got all the inside goss.
I've noticed at training, most of the players if the accidentally meet your gaze they look away (understandably, its their workplace and you are an outsider observing them work). Hilly if you catch his eye will smile and nod. Never heard anyone say a bad word about him.

I've noticed at training, most of the players if the accidentally meet your gaze they look away (understandably, its their workplace and you are an outsider observing them work). Hilly if you catch his eye will smile and nod. Never heard anyone say a bad word about him.

Agree. The same can be said of Mundy in my experience. It'll be interesting if the captaincy will change that about him.

Seven News Perth to reveal details of Ben Cousins Eagles return

http://www.theage.com.au/video/vide...ben-cousins-eagles-return-20160207-4a5ju.html

Ben-Cousins-5577535.jpg

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched the 7 news and they reckon they have won the flag already with those Champion Data stats.

The last time they predicted that was in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep WC the next powerhouse for many years to come according to champion data.

Funny what 5 s**t seasons and 1 GF flogging can do

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Gawd.....Now Pumpkin Head is promoting the return of Ben Cousins to the club like it's a good thing. Ben's apparently mentoring Zac Mainwaring so that he can become like his late father.

Wow, this not going to end well.
Helping out a mate who has died's kids is the sort of thing a recovering drug addict might actually get some self respect back from.
Bit of a low blow Harry.

Helping out a mate who has died's kids is the sort of thing a recovering drug addict might actually get some self respect back from.
Bit of a low blow Harry.

Although it may sound like a low blow I wouldn't want Cousins near my child. Considering Zac's father was getting fed drugs by Cousins which helped create his state of mind and later on his death I definitely wouldn't want Cousins around Zac if I was his mother.

Although it may sound like a low blow I wouldn't want Cousins near my child. Considering Zac's father was getting fed drugs by Cousins which helped create his state of mind and later on his death I definitely wouldn't want Cousins around Zac if I was his mother.
His mother probably knows more about it than you do. Mainwaring didn't need any encouragement to take drugs (I moved in similar circles for a while).
If one of your mates was recovering from addiction you might feel inclined to show a little more compassion.

His mother probably knows more about it than you do. Mainwaring didn't need any encouragement to take drugs (I moved in similar circles for a while).
If one of your mates was recovering from addiction you might feel inclined to show a little more compassion.
The problem with cousins is he never wanted to recover. his ongoing issue is approaching 10 year anniversary.

The problem with cousins is he never wanted to recover. his ongoing issue is approaching 10 year anniversary.
All drug addicts want to recover in their heart of hearts. It just takes some longer than others to find their way out of the forrest and some never do.
There is no way they would let him anywhere near the Club if he was currently using.
I am a recovered addict and drug and alcohol counsellor so I do have some idea what I'm talking about.
Sorry if I sound strident about this but one of the things that made the most difference to me in early recovery was people who were prepared to trust me. It made me feel part of the human race again.

A friend just told me that somebody who is supposed to be managing the Eagles' official web site accidently put up a picture of David Mundy in their training photos from Saturday. I just went and had a look and can confirm that there was in fact a picture of David Mundy in amongst the Eagles training photos.

It has now been taken down after a Facebook follower quickly pointed out the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back