2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know. As much as i dont want port to win anything, i kind of think if essendon are entitled so are the other teams. Imagine if it was Fyfe

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Even with replacements they are going to be punished by almost certainly finishing last collecting the spoon with many substantial floggings. Without any help all that would happen is a farcical situation where they get absolutely get blown of the park every single week, which I don't think really helps anybody except for the teams like Geelong and Richmond that jagged playing them twice getting extra %.

If the rumours about Lobbe being traded if not for him being overseas and uncontactable were true then they could really be in a bad spot right now.
Actually the Bullies pushed hard for Lobbe but he said he wanted to stay at Port. His choice.

Would have been starting ruck for the up and coming Bulldogs and been a highly influential player against a season spent at Port Magpies. A bizzare decision. With Ryder and Dixon wouldn't have made starting 22.

I bet Port are now glad he decided to stay.

I dont know. As much as i dont want port to win anything, i kind of think if essendon are entitled so are the other teams. Imagine if it was Fyfe

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Bombers lose 12 and can add 10, so they will be 2 down. All the teams can upgrade rookies. The sides that recruited Bombers players knew there was a risk, and took that risk to access the players.

Poor planning if they are not ready for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. But we should be allowed to top up for Gumbleton since he have been named in the 34 ;)
What sort of logic is that? He isn't on our list this year so why do we need top up for him?

I'm being sarcastic Danny :)

Edit: we have no need for top up at all.
I+think+your+sarcasm+detector+is+broken+_0cc314f18897b5ea86ad9062efb8ac9e.jpg

Well since technically this is non freo related - my partner gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. So the Docker ranks have risen by one

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Congratulations Well Done to you and Msfreo84 ;):D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back