Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a link to that ghastly song Mick - I understand that you are somewhat "technology challenged" and hence need help with things like this - lol - so here you go - didn't you bop around to this song at the discos in the 1970s?:eek::p:D

Geesh. If he's that desperate then here is another one. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farrelly Bros. are the s**t

I still remember...must have been about the 3rd or 4th time I saw this movie...got to the part when he was pissing in the disabled blokes fuel tank, even though I knew the movie, I just laughed 'till I stopped breathing. Insane comedy

The Rhoderunner was on Million Dollar Minute tonight using a different name and pretending to be an ex-cop

2RmmzLE.jpg

According to independent news website Nebraska Watchdog, the teachers were last week given a training document asking them to refrain from using gendered expressions like “boys and girls”, “you guys” and “ladies and gentlemen” and instead say something like “hey campers” or even more bizarrely “purple penguins.”

According to independent news website Nebraska Watchdog, the teachers were last week given a training document asking them to refrain from using gendered expressions like “boys and girls”, “you guys” and “ladies and gentlemen” and instead say something like “hey campers” or even more bizarrely “purple penguins.”
"You guys" isn't even a gender thing.

It's a thing to make up for the fact we have no unique second person plural pronoun in English. It's why Kenny says youse.

I prefer "Sup campaigners"

Wasn't Nebraska the first state to legalise Marijuana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back