Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame to see really, that flogs posts. similarly posts from Aust XI supporters engaging him.

hope recess is over
Don't get me wrong, our fans weren't all gracious winners either, especially Joffaboy with the racist s**t he was spewing. I appreciate good banter but that was like reading a YouTube comments section.

I absolutely can't stand the amount of racism on this thread. i'm pretty close to reporting people for Racism here.
In the future, don't hesitate about reporting it, please. And that goes for everyone.

I've cleaned the thread up and two people now have a week off.

Some of the rubbish posted tonight in the last half an hour was disgraceful.

I thought it was a rubbish interview by Dhoni,

Blamed Dhawan for losing his wicket and implied he knew they were no chance (Which was evident the way he batted and his wicket) Really really disappointing innings and chase IMO
Came across as a s**t person and captain

In the future, don't hesitate about reporting it, please. And that goes for everyone.

Next time i see something i will report it in a heartbeat, some people are just horrible people.

What an awesome performance by the Aussies with the ball tonight. I'm staggered by it.

Couldn't watch at work (I have been sneaking a look at the Sky channels but not for this match, too much work and I couldn't have done any of it if I'd had it on! Sounded excellent though.

Wish I'd seen Johnson smoking it around at the end of the Aus innings.

What an awesome performance by the Aussies with the ball tonight. I'm staggered by it.
We should win.
Southey will not be able to get movement or swing at the G.
If NZ bat first,they will have a chance but otherwise I'm backing us in but what NZ have is enormous belief.

I thought it was a rubbish interview by Dhoni,

Blamed Dhawan for losing his wicket and implied he knew they were no chance (Which was evident the way he batted and his wicket) Really really disappointing innings and chase IMO
I don't think I've seen an interview from a sportsman quite like it. Openly blamed others, said he had no faith in the lower order to stick around so shut up shop himself... I mean this is a team sport right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think I've seen an interview from a sportsman quite like it. Openly blamed others, said he had no faith in the lower order to stick around so shut up shop himself... I mean this is a team sport right?

He isn't wrong, their lower order is terrible.

He isn't wrong, their lower order is terrible.

You make it a lot harder for your lower order when you are involved in a partnership that goes for nearly 20 overs or so and lets the run rate sky rocket to 13 an over simply because you don't believe your lower order is capable of supporting a 6 an over run chase.

We should win.
Southey will not be able to get movement or swing at the G.
If NZ bat first,they will have a chance but otherwise I'm backing us in but what NZ have is enormous belief.
let's just hope that Southee can't get any swing and Starc can, Our bowling is better. Australia's batting slightly better, Belief is NZ. Home ground advantage is Australia. Australia looks to be the favourites. NZ in hot form. Will be an exhilarating match, looking forward to it.

thank you doss.

half expected one of them to start telling us who normal australians are

Hi all I Have two tickets hoping to swap for one lower grade/level ticket and the difference @ face value.

Category:category b
Section:N34
Row:K
Seat/s:1X-1X
cost me $590 for the two (including the ticketek rip of delivery fee).. so happy to swap for a cheaper ticket and settle the dif..
cheers

Hi all I Have two tickets hoping to swap for one lower grade/level ticket and the difference @ face value.

Category:category b
Section:N34
Row:K
Seat/s:1X-1X
cost me $590 for the two (including the ticketek rip of delivery fee).. so happy to swap for a cheaper ticket and settle the dif..
cheers
I hope nobody buys your tickets

What a s**t run chase. No one bar Dhawan tried to get the RR up to the requirement. Dhoni's innings was...strange. Did they seriously think dabbing it till the 43rd over (requiring 121) would be enough? Master finisher my skinny arse, that was pitiful, especially in a WC semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back