Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh the Crows have made my day .. will have to go to my Dewar's White Label and have another nip for our win .. and have several saluting Crows loss :):):):):):):):):):)
Now Mr Walsh .. don't ya love the Crows.

Hey Geoffa32 how bout dem Crows hey? Congratulations on your April Premiership.

I tagged you in here because you are always one of the first to put in your smartarse comments when we lose, one the worst lurking likers and the main one to disappear whenever your s**t franchise loses.

* you turncoat.

#turningcoatisworsethanwelching

I just want to know why I was tagged in this thread?

I get that you are obsessed with what big brother is doing, but surely this is taking it too far?

Stick to your own delusions of being 1 club with 27,000 premierships. Keep crapping on the SANFL when it suits you (loved the conspiracy of Andrew Moore's suspension). Keep telling the world how everyone is against you.

Port Power Established 1996 (remember the jacket) - for the win!
i agreed with moores suspension.
i attend the sanfl on a weekly basis, sometimes go to nuetral games with mates who support dodgy clubs like norwood...
big brother.... more like little sister. little sister with an attitude problem that will get a serious clipping in about 168 hours...

have a nice day, enjoy the footy.....

lol 'big brother'.

This is why you couldn't convert your ridiculous array of headstarts and free kicks into anything tangible.

You're caught in the past, always looking for the Port Adelaide boogeyman under the bed.

And yet here we are in 2015, independent, united, with close to 60,000 members and a rapidly increasing off-field profile befitting of our rightful place as the region's powerhouse.

"Big Brother".

You ****ing wish.

I am very jealous of your 60,000 fans! So many pet memberships!!! Its fantastic! Get on board the koshi train!!!!

Your post was missing some creed talk. Tell me more about how your club is built! Nothing to do with all those draft picks from finishing at the bottom end of the of the ladder!! Nothing to do with SANFL highlights! ITS ALL THE CREED! From 1870 if i recall correctly!!!

Hey Geoffa32 how bout dem Crows hey? Congratulations on your April Premiership.

I tagged you in here because you are always one of the first to put in your smartarse comments when we lose, one the worst lurking likers and the main one to disappear whenever your s**t franchise loses.

**** you turncoat.
Good old Geoffa

Last week he said that Port had gone from contenders to pretenders in 4 weeks

Herp derp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am very jealous of your 60,000 fans! So many pet memberships!!! Its fantastic! Get on board the koshi train!!!!

Your post was missing some creed talk. Tell me more about how your club is built! Nothing to do with all those draft picks from finishing at the bottom end of the of the ladder!! Nothing to do with SANFL highlights! ITS ALL THE CREED! From 1870 if i recall correctly!!!

YESSSSSS. THE MELDOWN!

i agreed with moores suspension.
i attend the sanfl on a weekly basis, sometimes go to nuetral games with mates who support dodgy clubs like norwood...
big brother.... more like little sister. little sister with an attitude problem that will get a serious clipping in about 168 hours...

have a nice day, enjoy the footy.....

Love it!!! Another bigfooty member from 2014. One who also loves the Dallas Cowboys and Ferrari!

And to think some suggest your club from 1870 is full of bandwagoners!!!!

Melts.

Subway-Melts.jpg

Pet memberships aren't counted.

The rest of your post should be made into an audiobook of cliches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back