Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very jealous of your 60,000 fans! So many pet memberships!!! Its fantastic! Get on board the koshi train!!!!

Your post was missing some creed talk. Tell me more about how your club is built! Nothing to do with all those draft picks from finishing at the bottom end of the of the ladder!! Nothing to do with SANFL highlights! ITS ALL THE CREED! From 1870 if i recall correctly!!!
Your learning fast.

And here I thought my weekend couldn't get any better. I've never been so happy to lose a tipping point.

I am very jealous of your 60,000 fans! So many pet memberships!!! Its fantastic! Get on board the koshi train!!!!

Your post was missing some creed talk. Tell me more about how your club is built! Nothing to do with all those draft picks from finishing at the bottom end of the of the ladder!! Nothing to do with SANFL highlights! ITS ALL THE CREED! From 1870 if i recall correctly!!!

#meltymelty

Pet memberships aren't counted.

The rest of your post should be made into an audiobook of cliches.
I think this child is hoping for a card/ban so he can go and moan at those horrible port mods for doing it and wear it as his badge of courage with his mates in the 6th grade tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome.... Another 2014 joiner. Another Man U fan.

Seriously - some people say you lot are full of bandwagon supporters!

For future reference, The Power From Port closed in 2014.

Hence influx.

Proceed.

LOL!

You should give up, bub. You're just embarrassing yourself like your team.

We're enjoying your melt though. :)

Let's just beat them next week guys.
Ken doesn't like arrogance.

But AFC****** can **** off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back