Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol overhearing casual as hell crows fans bitching about how bad the crows were. So good.

“Did you watch the game?” “Oh yeah nah, I turned on the radio and heard something about 60 points and switched off.” “Oh yeah I hope they are better this week. Are you going, do you have tickets?” “Oh nah, I don’t have tickets but I’m thinking of going.”

Port supporters would all have tickets, and if they didn’t they would be killing each other for them. Crows supporters are so loosely affiliated with their side it’s not funny. “I go for the crows because they aren’t pert aderlade”

one of them just said: “The 90’s were way better, footy was better then.”

"Can you imagine tony lockett playing today?"

The clincher. "There should be more than four subs. There should be six or seven." Think you are talking about the bench mate.

..."dont they have a cap on how many subs you can make a game? Isnt that stupid!"

Interchanges. Interchange cap dude.

Lol overhearing casual as hell crows fans bitching about how bad the crows were. So good.

“Did you watch the game?” “Oh yeah nah, I turned on the radio and heard something about 60 points and switched off.” “Oh yeah I hope they are better this week. Are you going, do you have tickets?” “Oh nah, I don’t have tickets but I’m thinking of going.”

Port supporters would all have tickets, and if they didn’t they would be killing each other for them. Crows supporters are so loosely affiliated with their side it’s not funny. “I go for the crows because they aren’t pert aderlade”

one of them just said: “The 90’s were way better, footy was better then.”

"Can you imagine tony lockett playing today?"

The clincher. "There should be more than four subs. There should be six or seven." Think you are talking about the bench mate.

..."dont they have a cap on how many subs you can make a game? Isnt that stupid!"

Interchanges. Interchange cap dude.

My mate claims to be a huge crows supporter, but then gets on skype at half time and says.

"I turned off the crows game not because we are losing but because we are being outplayed".

He also claims to be a huge Man United supporter so he then watches Man United vs Everton and turns that off halfway through as well.

...now they are discussing relegation at AFL levels
My mate claims to be a huge crows supporter, but then gets on skype at half time and says.

"I turned off the crows game not because we are losing but because we are being outplayed".

He also claims to be a huge Man United supporter so he then watches Man United vs Everton and turns that off halfway through as well.

AFC979810 should call him a bandwagoner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He writes one word on the whiteboard before playing Port does Phil but he won't share woooooooo

Why does Phil Walsh keep referring to the "7 games" the crows have played this year? He's actually counting NAB Challenge games?

His media message is straight out of his old mate's handbook.

Hollow threats. Big statements. Statistical massaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back