Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

g6452la-gina-400g-italian-whole-peeled-tomatoes_47799_500x500.jpg

The Vacation remake is so bad, Adam Sandler would've turned it down....

He probably wouldn't but it's f@%king awful.

The Vacation remake is so bad, Adam Sandler would've turned it down....

He probably wouldn't but it's f@%king awful.

Uncalled for remakes of classic movies that are in some cases only 20 years old. When did that become a thing?

Total Recall is the prime example. Let's take a classic Schwarzenegger film, put an unappealing actor in the lead role and tweak the story to make it less interesting.

Uncalled for remakes of classic movies that are in some cases only 20 years old. When did that become a thing?

Total Recall is the prime example. Let's take a classic Schwarzenegger film, put an unappealing actor in the lead role and tweak the story to make it less interesting.

Indeed. Something like The Matrix will be next, although defining it as a classic is up for debate

Apparently I must have done something right in the BF tipping thing as I got a 'lert about a premium thing coming my way

The Total Recall remake has to be one of the worst remakes in cinema history. Appallingly bad movie in almost every possible way a movie could be bad. And my God that lens flare. The only redeeming feature of the movie is Kate Beckinsale and yet she is no match for prime Sharon Stone.

Still grinds my gears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Total Recall remake has to be one of the worst remakes in cinema history. Appallingly bad movie in almost every possible way a movie could be bad. And my God that lens flare. The only redeeming feature of the movie is Kate Beckinsale and yet she is no match for prime Sharon Stone.

Still grinds my gears.

I might be a bit gen Y, but Kate Beckinsale has Sharon Stone covered in every way.

Except nude scenes.

* her.

Bracing for Point Break

After watching Sly Stallone and Sharon Stone squirm around on the floor in some 90s movie, Stone was done

Maybe, but Beckinsale has always been colossally overrated.

Maybe, but Beckinsale has always been colossally overrated.
I somewhat agree. Perhaps it is the wanting what you can't have mentality, since she's never done a nudie scene. Same for Jessica Alba, but I'm over her, she can gagf'd. Plays a stripper twice yet still doesn't show more than a bellybutton. Its not just a me being a horny teenage boy, it actually devalues the film when basic roles can't be played properly and directors insist on casting actors that want to change the movie.

Same for Chuck Norris and his no swearing clause in Expendables 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back