Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast knew that Geelong would have nothing to trade with after the Dangerfield deal, so thought they could pull one over the competition by getting a pick they wouldn't have got if they matched.

Sucked in Eagles.

how typical for the Adelaide media with Dean Gore..

"we've uncovered a gem" "we've been following him for a while" "elite kick and endurance"

give the kid a go.

West Coast knew that Geelong would have nothing to trade with after the Dangerfield deal, so thought they could pull one over the competition by getting a pick they wouldn't have got if they matched.

Sucked in Eagles.

Yeah, good one Vozzo.

I wonder how the sequence of events happened today. Did they agree/lodge paperwork with Brisbane for Redden thinking they'd get pick 18 back straight away?

Would they have done the trade if 37 was all they were getting back?

In saying that, not matching gave Geelong a bit of a leg up. They still have some currency to trade for Z.Smith and Henderson.

The real question is, how does he compare to the great Sam Siggins??
You must understand that Siggins didn't make a single mistake in his zero games for the Crows - it was a flawless AFL career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how typical for the Adelaide media with Dean Gore..

"we've uncovered a gem" "we've been following him for a while" "elite kick and endurance"

give the kid a go.

They didn't rate him in the top 43 players in last years draft. Now Rowe is claiming 9, 28, and gore, minus pick 50 is worth two first rounders.
I'm not sure that 28+gore-50=first rounder

They didn't rate him in the top 43 players in last years draft. Now Rowe is claiming 9, 28, and gore, minus pick 50 is worth two first rounders.
I'm not sure that 28+gore-50=first rounder
No, but according to Brenton "Stix" "Wannabe Flipper" Phillips, State coach of the world dominating U18 football team, young Alastair Gore is a chimera of Rory Sloane and Joel Selwood, with more than a helpful serving of Saverio Rocca, Chuck Norris, His Sereness the Dalai Lama and Ginger Meggs thrown in.

He's probably worth the entire pool of the 2015 and projected 2016 draftees, if we're being honest here.

I remember 2 days after the 2012 draft i was at this party and met this bloke (a Crows fan) for the first time. When footy came up we started talking about the draft and he said that they got an absolute steal with Sam Siggins and he reckons he should've went in the first round.

I will seriously never forget that conversation and still laugh every time i think about it.

I look forward to hearing the same about Dean Gore :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back