2014/15 Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1 word to describe that first half from Liverpool: Speed.

That front 3 of Markovic, Sturridge & Sterling. Bloody hell.

1 word to describe that first half from Liverpool: Speed.

That front 3 of Markovic, Sturridge & Sterling. Bloody hell.

syshch.gif

WTF.
dwight.gif
That attempt just gets funnier everytime I watch it.
Costa on the other hand...:cool::D
Thought I was in the Chelsea thread for a second :eek: what was the end score?
2-1 Chelsea. Costa and Zouma on the scoresheet.

Tidy finish by Costa but poor Torres. Reckon it would have been harder to loop the ball over the goal from that distance than miss the net completely :confused:

Maybe Mourinho should try him in defence, those kinds of skills would be invaluable as a defender.

Here's the goal from our 1-0 win over Wellington.

I think by winning both our games, we technically 'won' the tour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

laughing hard at milan. probably pretty close to full strength bar a few spots and they get utterly belted. 2 to jo jo, one each to navas, kelechi and sinclair. sinclair's was a bit of a peach too.

When someone turns you down to play for Hull, I don't think there's much further you can fall.. ;)

Why? Chelsea didn't make him s**t.
I didnt blame Chelsea for making him s**t but I still dont think he will look back and be happy with his decision.

He gave up the adoration of the Kop, a chance to play alongside Luis Suarez and in a team that was engineered and set up for him to score goals. Chelsea was totally different and he suffered because of it. Never had the love of the fans, never found his form and his confidence was shot.

At least had he stayed he could have found his confidence and the fans would have been on his side. Suarez no doubt would have set him up quite a few times too to keep the goals ticking over. Who knows what would have happened.

Id be surprised though, if I ever had a private chat with him, if he doesnt regret his move to Chelsea.

170 smackeroos a week and a champions league trophy would say otherwise

it's not like liverpool have gone on and won trophy after trophy since he left, then regrets would make sense. but while he hasn't prospered at chelsea on field, other than the cl trophy, his bank account certainly has.

170 smackeroos a week and a champions league trophy would say otherwise

it's not like liverpool have gone on and won trophy after trophy since he left, then regrets would make sense. but while he hasn't prospered at chelsea on field, other than the cl trophy, his bank account certainly has.
Sure he made money. That's great. But I mean just look at him play. Look at how he played at Liverpool. He looks a broken man now, devoid of joy. At Liverpool it looked like he absolutely loved his job.

He didnt contribute much to any of Chelsea's trophies. Has scored * all goals.

It's not like he was on peanuts either at Liverpool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back