List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens I'd be rapt. Jaksch to help cover with Gwilt gone, Fisher going (possibly next year I mean), and no cover for Delaney or Bruce if one of them gets injured.

O'Rourke will be another midfield who's meant to have pace, skill, and a nice size.

And pick 3 or 4 - happy with whomever is left from Petracca, Brayshaw, McCartin, or Wright.

Throw in whoever we get at pick 21 or 22 and it will be a great draft.

And this is not including any other trade/draft activity we might engage in

Exciting times!!

I love our recruiting team. They've done an absolute sterling job in the last 3 years

geeze news is starting to break. i like it!!!

apparently mitch robinson has been told by carlton he will be traded (please not us..please not us). i can see him ending up at somewhere like GWS or GC or Adelaide
Good mates with Maverick!

Doubt we have any interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was more thinking he may be traded

Stanley + #40 to Port for pick #14? (If we decide we will draft Wright)

I like Stanley, but he just needs to be constistent and find his feet at AFL level. If we draft Wright, AND keep Stanley... hm... If Pierce comes on well... if Holmes keeps developing well, we will have some real options for next year regarding Hickey and Longer, we could trade one for a top 15 pick (or both... ;) that's probably not the safest of options though) considering the ruck stocks we'll have, we'll have to trade one of Hickey and Longer regardless if they don't develop their forward games.

geeze news is starting to break. i like it!!!

apparently mitch robinson has been told by carlton he will be traded (please not us..please not us). i can see him ending up at somewhere like GWS or GC or Adelaide

With the likes of Robinson, and O'Keefe around, I think CJ will be retiring whether he wants to or not.

sorry man, its not nice having someone try and sell you a bag of smelly poo by putting it in your face

anyword on where robbo will end up?

No idea, doubt we'll get much for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back