2014 membership - 13,478 as of 11/8/14

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be embarrassed to show my face if I were a Suns player today... I managed to get 'Buy One Get One Free' tickets to the Gabba yesterday, so I can't be too pissed off. I only payed half, and only half the team showed up. It's only fair.

Last edited:
I'd be embarrassed to show my face if I were a Suns player today... I managed to get 'Buy One Get One Free' tickets to the Gabba yesterday, so I can't be too pissed off. I only played half, and only half the team showed up. It's only fair.

I paid $117 for a family ticket plus 1 junior in reserved seating for 0 effort. I want a refund and a written apology

#rippedoff

Good to see the club doing its foundation member gig again. Daughter always gets a kick out of it.

"Round 21 v Port Adelaide will see us celebrate your five year membership milestone with the Gold Coast SUNS!

From the time gates open, we will be recognising and commemorating your loyal support through various activities (featured below) including our ‘Recognition Walk’ around the field prior to the match!"
2014.FM.RoundV3_03.jpg

13,478 appears to be our final figure for 2014.

A little bit anti-climatic and will be hard to improve much on that in 2015 with our horror end to this season.

20,000 members seems extremely out of reach and a stadium extension is all but a pipe dream.

I was really hoping for a great end to the season to help boost 2015 membership, but that's obviously not going to happen. A real shame. Can see us going well next year though, especially with a few new players under our belt.

Apart from probable delistings, we're not losing anyone important from our 2014 best 22, so we can only get better from here.

When do membership numbers usually drop off? A few weeks into the season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back