Training 2015/16 preseason training (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are taking Coulda's post way too seriously.
Are you suggesting we write off his posts as that doddering harmless old guy? 'oh grandpa is at it again, he just gave Mora knee exercises to do'

Managed to get down to training today, and it was nice to catch up with a few of the fellow posters - jedi mind tricks salim malik couldhavebeen. Sorry if I was a bit subdued today, but I'm sure I'll be able to entertain you a bit better once I get this ******* knee brace off.
From what I saw Coulda wasn't even there today at least not at usual observers spot as I was there from just after 8.30 am and left at 10.55 am when the session had almost finished and so you must have him mixed up with someone else and I know who he is as I was with him when he was giving Harley Balac the advice that @jedi mind tricks is referring to.

Last edited:
Cam should really just stick to coaching Peel.
UFO Tatsu The gist of what jedi mind tricks post was about couldhavebeen and you have responded about Cam coaching Peel. For the record Coulda the poster is not Cam Shepheard the coach of Peel as Cam was at training on Friday but down on the field with the players and whilst Coulda may have wanted to be on the field he and I were up where the fossils usually sit near the players changeroom door.

Hang on are you giving AFL footballers advice on how to train when the club employs sports scientists of the highest calibre plus coaches of the ilk of Ross Lyon.

Good God :confused:

Jedi WTF is with you .
We were talking to the NEW kid pointing out to him a player that the kid can trust and someone that will show him the level needed to make it in the AFL not trying to be a sports f*cking Scientist or mess with his head in any way . So just F*CK OFF with your s**t some where else .

UFO Tatsu The gist of what jedi mind tricks post was about couldhavebeen and you have responded about Cam coaching Peel. For the record Coulda the poster is not Cam Shepheard the coach of Peel as Cam was at training on Friday but down on the field with the players and whilst Coulda may have wanted to be on the field he and I were up where the fossils usually sit near the players changeroom door.

Thanks for clearing that up :confused:

From what I saw Coulda wasn't even there today at least not at usual observers spot as I was there from just after 8.30 am and left at 10.55 am when the session had almost finished and so you must have him mixed up with someone else and I know who he is as I was with him when he was giving Harley Balac the advice that @jedi mind tricks is referring to.
I was just extracting the urine regarding the smelly hobo DannyTheDoorman.

Jedi WTF is with you .
We were talking to the NEW kid pointing out to him a player that the kid can trust and someone that will show him the level needed to make it in the AFL not trying to be a sports f*cking Scientist or mess with his head in any way . So just F*CK OFF with your s**t some where else .

Cool your jets big fella. The club doesn't need people sitting over the fence giving the players words of advice. Leave that to the experts. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jedi WTF is with you .

Coulda I think the club will point him in the right direction re mentors. A plan will have already been mapped out for him. They know the strengths and weakness's of the list. We on the outside looking in have no idea who can be trusted as a mentor. They wouldn't listen anyway so its crazy stuff.

tumblr_nvf113JDKP1sropy0o1_400.gif

Cannot see Pav playing more than 50% of games and we have to learn to play without him anyway so will be interesting to see how we structure for talls/mediums/smalls in our forward line this year. My guess is much more like a Hawthorn forward line

Pav played less than 50% of games in 2013 and we made it to the Grand Final. So we have our own reference point as to how we "structure up" without him. Ross weaned the players off Pav long ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back