Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know. I feel like I know Denver's needs better than most.
That's the thing. You might draft who the media tells you you should take, ie, the sexy pick. As you're focusing on those needs.
Rather than taking best available.

Why take Bo Callahan when the media tells you to?
Take Vontae Mack as he's best available!

Bo Wallace
lol.
May as well stick with Osweiller, at least Osweiller will only get sacked and the punter can reverse the field position.
Wallace will throw picks and send you the way of Oakland.

Depending on how the next few picks fall, I could be looking at trading back up into the second round. I have a pair of early thirds available.
Trade your next 3 2nds for a 1st, then trade it for 3 1sts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting thread, a few reaches in there imo, but I guess everyones an expert at this time of year.

(and by that I mean myself)
I find my lucky dip method to be reasonably affective.

Luck involved in getting a decent/great player. These days every man and his dog can mock top 30/40/50 whatever, usually you'll get the same players. All the teams boards would be similar (Al Davis may have been different).

Should've quoted the coach in draft day in the discussion about the Bills trade offer.
The discussion (the coaches argument) of Maurice Castillo would've been PERFECT for why I took Melvin Gordon over Jay Ajayi.

Should've quoted the coach in draft day in the discussion about the Bills trade offer.
The discussion (the coaches argument) of Maurice Castillo would've been PERFECT for why I took Melvin Gordon over Jay Ajayi.

Penn: And I don't know what your problem is with Maurice. He's a beast.

Sonny: Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Penn: Your opinion. He plays in my system.

Sonny: He doesn't block!

Penn: I don't need him to block. I need him to run. Which he does, like a bat outta hell. Which takes the pressure off my offense, okay? I got 52 Tarzans in that locker room. I could use a Jane.

Penn: And I don't know what your problem is with Maurice. He's a beast.

Sonny: Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Penn: Your opinion. He plays in my system.

Sonny: He doesn't block!

Penn: I don't need him to block. I need him to run. Which he does, like a bat outta hell. Which takes the pressure off my offense, okay? I got 52 Tarzans in that locker room. I could use a Jane.
Replace Maurice with Melvin and I'm set :p

Chadwiko hasn't been online since Thursday. I've sent a private message to him yesterday but no dice. Anyone know how to reach him direct? I'm prepared to let Broken make the pick given he gave up the Skins because Chadwiko asked him to do so.

That's the thing. You might draft who the media tells you you should take, ie, the sexy pick. As you're focusing on those needs.
Rather than taking best available.

Why take Bo Callahan when the media tells you to?
Take Vontae Mack as he's best available!

I'd prefer Blacky to take who the media says, rather than try too hard to be different, and look like an idiot for years to come as the worlds dumbest choice.

I'm sure you could sympathise DB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back