Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gurely is a great talent..despite the questions about his ACL. definitely will be picked between 10-20. ( i currently have him going to san diego at 17)

The only reason that its a questionable pick is because it would be the second year in a row the 9ers have spent a top 50 pick on a running back. When they have holes everywhere now.

But..the identity of the 9ers is ground and pound, and there is no guarantee on Hyde, so if he is the best player on your board,,take him. The best teams always take the BPA IMO, not reach for need. But the greater NFL media and fans will always criticise if teams dont draft for need.

If Hyde turns out to be Shonn Green and Gurley turns into marshawn lynch or jamaal charles and becomes a pro bowl back, then the decision pays off
Hyde has already shown more than the likes of Shonn Greene ever has.

Hyde is a starting tailback in the NFL

Hopefully I'm not channeling Matt Millen with my choice of Humphries. Taking a player with a lot of upside to help the o-line felt like a better pick to make at #23, where the 2nd and 3rd rounds should fill other need with starters or near starters.

I took them a few years back. Right now, I simply don't have the time to properly participate in a mock. I'd end up drafting a team like the Jets instead of the Patriots.
Can't blame a raiders fan for living in the past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might as well finish 3-13 if you're going to choke in the playoffs with the 'greatest offense ever' three years in a row
If you cant get anywhere with Manning on your roster, may at least lose for Luck.
Why take Indy's has beens when you can beat them to the punch and get them before they become Colts.

I like the pick.
Ajayi would do well too (Dallas boy..........Well, from England........With a Nigerian background) and wouldn't be that much worse than Gordon in this offence.
But ****, wanted more draft picks to cover other holes :(

And there goes who I considered 'best available' who'd be sitting the pine.
I have my eye on someone, if they get drafted before I get the chance, that poster is dead to me

Blacky knows

Where do you see Flowers playing LicoriceAllsorts
RT

Clady-Garland/Smith-Ramirez-Vasquez-Flowers

Couple of holes there still, would Vasquez ever play LG? So we put Ramirez at RG, and find a C we want

Would have preferred to draft an OG, but the draft seems weak in that position

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back