2015 Draft, Trades and Free Agency rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

BIG story breaking in tomorrows Hun about Gold Coast, obviously more drug stuff one assumes.

Wonder if all this drama will cause significant movement in the Suns list? There'll be lots of clubs watching closely.
wouldnt have to watch, just Sniff :p

Lol you think gc is hard to deal with? Try dodoro and essendon
Look out our trade history, every player in recent years that wanted to move from the club got their way and we were forced to accept unders.

I doubt you were familiar with the Caddy situation in 2011. His dad had heart issues so Caddy requested to be traded back to Victoria and nominated Essendon as his preferred club. We offered our first round pick and Cale Hooker, which they declined. They wanted Michael Hurley, which we declined. Why does Dodoro have to be so unreasonable :drunk:

Plowman is contracted so if Richmond is determined to pry him loose like the poster he was replying to, then yes, he's probably correct. He didn't say Plowman was actually worth that, just what it would likely take.

What People think they are worth on BigFooty where they are Valued in Real Life. Could be 2 Entirely Different Things

'On the subject of Queensland clubs, the Brisbane Lions will have to fight hard to retain Daniel McStay as I believe a number of Victorian clubs are hot on his trail. He’s a strong mark and would be a really good prospect. The idea has shades of Jack Gunston’s return home written all over it'.

From SEN website. Brisbane cannot afford to lose him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'On the subject of Queensland clubs, the Brisbane Lions will have to fight hard to retain Daniel McStay as I believe a number of Victorian clubs are hot on his trail. He’s a strong mark and would be a really good prospect. The idea has shades of Jack Gunston’s return home written all over it'.

Just signed a 2 year contract he won't leave

I would offer pick 10 for him a straight swap. Lock at CHF for us!!

He signed a two year deal 8 months ago. Mcstay, is Mcstaying.

Whoever wrote that clearly thinks he's out of contract at the end of this year when he actually is contracted until the end of 2017.

Yeo - 2013
Crisp - 2014
Aish - 2015
Mayes - 2016
McStay - 2017

Poor Brissy, you really gotta feel for them. :(

Yeo - 2013
Crisp - 2014
Aish - 2015
Mayes - 2016
McStay - 2017

Squizzy Taylor - 2013
Dayne Beams - 2014
Charlie Dixon - 2015

We're going ok.

Yeo - 2013
Crisp - 2014
Aish - 2015
Mayes - 2016
McStay - 2017

Lucky we have a Beams to help fill the hole in our life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back