List Mgmt. 2015 List Discussion (No rumours or hypotheticals please)

Remove this Banner Ad

not at all, some players develop later. Melican will go ok. Don't discount this kid yet, have heard good reports and for all Cressa's faults, he's a good footy person
There is some footage of him on Vimeo. Do a Google search on Sam Murray Wodonga to locate it. He looks impressive but I am not sure how good the opposition are. Looks like a good outside midfielder.

On Darryn Creswell, I noticed that there was a Jake Creswell playing for Tasmania u12's this year. He would be the right age for Darryn's son Jake. Any idea if he is? Maybe a future father son.

There is some footage of him on Vimeo. Do a Google search on Sam Murray Wodonga to locate it. He looks impressive but I am not sure how good the opposition are. Looks like a good outside midfielder.

On Darryn Creswell, I noticed that there was a Jake Creswell playing for Tasmania u12's this year. He would be the right age for Darryn's son Jake. Any idea if he is? Maybe a future father son.

Wonder if illegitimate sons would count?

Thanks, here's the vid (uploaded by Sam himself).

Immediate thoughts from that vid.
Doesn't lack confidence, nice turn of pace, handy in the air, can land a tackle but very left footed, kicking average and handballing is iffy.

Thanks, here's the vid (uploaded by Sam himself).

Immediate thoughts from that vid.
Doesn't lack confidence, nice turn of pace, handy in the air, can land a tackle but very left footed, kicking average and handballing is iffy.

Very impressive and exciting but he doesn't have a right foot. He will either need to be so quick it won't matter or learn to kick on his right at AFL level.

Very impressive and exciting but he doesn't have a right foot. He will either need to be so quick it won't matter or learn to kick on his right at AFL level.
Same mould as Tom Mitchell, Nick Smith, Jarad McVeigh, Jake Lloyd, Kieren Jack...the list goes on!

We're just 61 games away from having dozens more father-son selections
Judging by this post, you're expecting that Lance will have dozens of babies? Geez he'd better get a move on. He doesn't have a single one yet.

Also we would have to fight scumthorn for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judging by this post, you're expecting that Lance will have dozens of babies? Geez he'd better get a move on. He doesn't have a single one yet.

Also we would have to fight scumthorn for them.
After 100 girls in 100 days there should be a few around

not at all, some players develop later. Melican will go ok. Don't discount this kid yet, have heard good reports and for all Cressa's faults, he's a good footy person

I agree with you about Melican and if Cressa says this bloke will be ok then I'd reckon we should at least Rookie him.

He showed a bit towards the end of the year. Still looks pretty raw but could be something. Seems to lack a bit of awareness on the field tho. His speed could really give us something in pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back