2015 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, would definitely include SMA Members

Right so that would mean Crows have around 36,000 non SMA 11 game ticketed members. Port apparently have 32,500 non SMA 11 game ticketed members. You guys obviously have higher prices but it would appear the gap is greatly narrowing compared to the gulf between the sides at Footy Park.

Patiently awaiting the arrival of my membership pack. A fellow Queenslander has already received his, apparently we don't get the cool hats :(

Patiently awaiting the arrival of my membership pack. A fellow Queenslander has already received his, apparently we don't get the cool hats :(
Patiently awaiting mine as well from Victoria. We also don't get the cool hats :( disappointed with this

Finally we have a membership number

Quoted from an article on news.com.au today.

We are 8000 up from last year at the same time.

We should break our record of 57,231 in a week or so and should easily break 60,000 members by Round 1.

AFC twitter also told me the other night that we have 44,000 11 game members, the most in the AFL.

Not bad considering we haven't publicly launched our membership campaign yet.

This puts us 4th on the membership tally.

Should shut up the bandwagoners for a while.

Finally we have a membership number

Quoted from an article on news.com.au today.

We are 8000 up from last year at the same time.

We should break our record of 57,231 in a week or so and should easily break 60,000 members by Round 1.

AFC twitter also told me the other night that we have 44,000 11 game members, the most in the AFL.

Not bad considering we haven't publicly launched our membership campaign yet.

This puts us 4th on the membership tally.

Should shut up the bandwagoners for a while.
Dint be silly, nothung will ever shut them up. I still don't think we will hear anything offical from the club until either we break 60k, launch our memberships or the eve of our first home game being SOLD OUT!
I do love the fact it's been published by someone else and not the club, all the carrying on by the PAP, is irrelevant now, no posting everyday, not tweeting every new member.....bang 57,000 off the bat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only if you upgrade to a Gold Membership.

Nah I am just your average essential member, I rang up and put my request as a scarf and bag, person I spoke to didn't refuse it so assumed I was getting it.
When my members pack arrived without the gifts I started to have doubts, did everyone else get their gifts with their hat and members pack?

Nah I am just your average essential member, I rang up and put my request as a scarf and bag, person I spoke to didn't refuse it so assumed I was getting it.
When my members pack arrived without the gifts I started to have doubts, did everyone else get their gifts with their hat and members pack?

It was mentioned earlier the club stuffed up in offering the gifts to some members when they shouldn't have. As a result, they decided not to honour their error and won't give the extra gifts to those who were offered it in error.

It was mentioned earlier the club stuffed up in offering the gifts to some members when they shouldn't have. As a result, they decided not to honour their error and won't give the extra gifts to those who were offered it in error.

Seems a strange way to go about it, never mind, I probably didn't need yet another scarf anyway.

Thanks for clarifying, I will stop excitedly running to the letterbox each afternoon now.

Seems a strange way to go about it, never mind, I probably didn't need yet another scarf anyway.

Thanks for clarifying, I will stop excitedly running to the letterbox each afternoon now.
I think its fair enough not to give the gifts even though they mistakenly gave the choice. Different story if the membership packages advertised said they were included, but they don't so people signed on expecting a certain package which is what they will receive.

HOWEVER... I do think it is extremely poor that the membership department wasn't proactive in contacting affected members to notify them of the error. As a result people are in the dark about the situation and having to take it upon themselves to contact the club.

I am a gold member so not affected by the mistake but it is classic of my dealings with the clubs membership department in the past and on other issues recently. They don't take an active approach to notifying members of issues that have come up, instead hoping that it goes away (member doesn't realise the mistake, doesn't make a fuss, etc) and if not, rely on the member to be the one who is inconvenienced to make contact. Whats more, they then are often defensive on the issue or don't follow through causing further inconvenience when they again need chasing. That is unless they were already 100% aware and act like they are expecting your call and deal with it swiftly- this may seem like a positive response but its not when this is the exact case they should contact the member as soon as the issue becomes apparent to them,

End rant, however, Allefgib something that could be considered to ask Fages in the preseason Q&A could relate to if he is aware of any issues in the membership departments processes/handling of issues and if it is something he is addressing or sees as a priority. I think it is essential the club improves this, especially as for some people when the club isn't going well poor customer service could be enough to turn them off joining if they are already a bit unsure,

Any Adelaidians still missing their membership package? Getting frustrated that it seems most people have had theirs for weeks, and I'm still waiting. I paid on the day renewals went out too, so it can't be a payment delay or anything.
We got ours on Friday, I'm sure it can't be too far away.

Any Adelaidians still missing their membership package? Getting frustrated that it seems most people have had theirs for weeks, and I'm still waiting. I paid on the day renewals went out too, so it can't be a payment delay or anything.
Alphabetical order?
V is quite late on in the alphabet....

Nice to see Rucc has done it again!

His latest article on the Crapvertiser site. To be printed tomorrow, basically rubbishes the club as a whole but focuses on how we are no longer the no.1 in our state in relation to membership numbers.

Astounding, especially considering when his colleagues in Melbourne yesterday published an article about league wide members numbers (ours is at 57,103, 4th in the AFL, 2500 in front of our neighbour's).

I cannot believe that his editors have let him publish something that is completely incorrect!

I also added a comment twice, with the correct figures, & they took it down straight away

Don't want to get facts in the way of a biased and slanderous article though.

My pack arrived today, with the cooler bag and keyring. Must say I'm impressed with the quality of both. Better than I was expecting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back