2015 pre-season thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely few tall forwards or backs look amazing in their first 10 games. Clay showed enough in that Essendon game up forward that there is something to work with, IMO.
I agree. Cameron has a lot of work to do, but there's definitely potential.

I agree. Cameron has a lot of work to do, but there's definitely potential.

Agree with Clay. He and Sexton are power type athletes for their respective sizes. Both arguably top 25 which means they could play quite a few games given a normal injury run, provided they stay fit. Sexton is a smooth mover. Both were rated the top Queensland player in their respective junior age groups. Doesn't guarantee they'll be Nick Riewoldt, but they could end up like a Whitecross, Beams, Dempsey, or Tippett.

How's two meter peter doing? If you guessed this post was just an excuse to post two meter peter, you'd be correct.
probably at gold coast uni hopsital in ICU being treated for being sunburnt as all *

Last edited:
Needs less 'um'.
Does it matter, he's da bomb on the field, no big deal where media is concerned.. :)
confirmed

ibqFl0COUDoDw4.gif
Considering his sire, no surprises there.. :D

Ahaha. Gold.

In other news, Jack Martin has stacked on 5kg and hopes to put a couple more kilos on before the season :eek:
Fantastic news! He's a skinny little dude, but the extra kgs will really help him out.

Does it matter, he's da bomb on the field, no big deal where media is concerned.. :)
Everyone is touting him as the next captain of the Suns, which includes alot of media interviews, so he'd definitely have to work on it!

Everyone is touting him as the next captain of the Suns, which includes alot of media interviews, so he'd definitely have to work on it!
Sorry 4 the ignorance but thought he has already been there, albeit as a caretaker but did the leadership gig, onfield where it counts, very well I thought.. he has a lot of time to polish up the spiel :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knocked back offers.. And wants to play on the wing... Hrmmm
Maybe the wing in the NEAFL
Bit harsh? I expect Spook to play a lot of senior footy next year and show everyone how dynamic he can be. Full pre season will very much help.

Saw Harbrow on the GC local news tonight. He was interviewed about the new recruits and some other things, but it looked to have been filmed at a training session. Would that have been today? I thought the players were on a break.

Saw Harbrow on the GC local news tonight. He was interviewed about the new recruits and some other things, but it looked to have been filmed at a training session. Would that have been today? I thought the players were on a break.
They don't come back until next week... maybe even the week after? I'm not sure. Definitely pre-filmed.

What did he say?

I really REALLY dislike Martin putting on 5kg. It's the end of players who are of that build.

A lot of indigenous players are obviously very thin, and we've seen it time and time again that when a club tries to beef them up, they can't play. It takes another year and a half to get them back. Soooooooooo frustrating. The only two exceptions that I can ever remember were Byron Pickett and Winston Abraham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back