2015 pre-season thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year, we fought for possession a little too much than we should have. we played alright and won a decent amount of games, but we would lose the possession count pretty much every match, along with countless other stats. from my understanding, rocket is looking at playing on more, generating more possession and moving the ball quickly.

last year, we would become stagnant at times, and just kick it down the line and hope for the best, which was easy for oppositions to set up to defend, meaning less chance of retaining possession.

faster ball movement should suit harley. he does his best work one on one with his opponent in open space, and with the fast ball movement, i reckon we'll find him playing in and around the packs to gain possession, before spreading and providing run forward. i haven't been able to watch any of our games on tv this preseason, but from the game i watched at metricon against the lions, it definitely seemed like his workrate had lifted a gear.
Interesting. Cheers.

Lol some of them have got a massive chip on their shoulder and the salt levels are off the charts.

Really need to get over themselves. It happens, people get offered positions in different clubs before contracts are up. I.E Lyon to Fremantle etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The footy show saying Karmichael bought drugs on the Suns mad Monday whilst around Suns players. :/
Karmichael said in court he bought the drugs for a misguided post season party :(
And bought more drugs the same day he spent the day playing golf with Suns team mates...

Suns involved..????

Even if we are the Essendon verdict means its a free for all, nothing will come of it now.

Huh their memories must be short, they were calling for Scott's blood only a couple of seasons ago.

Big Red Machine stay off their forum its like arguing with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience :cool:

I'd be bitter too. 1020 days since the plebs have beaten a team that supposedly do not matter :)

although petty and childish, some of their replies are pretty funny though, you've gotta admit.

don't really know why we went after brad to be honest. never really thought he was that good haha.

Just logging on briefly from Thailand and it seems there's been a fair bit of news the past few days withNorf fans sure in a tiffy over our alleged approach to Brad Scott (Barrett is one of the biggest flogs in the media so I have a bit of trouble swallowing anything he says - probably made a mountain out of a molehill). I'll be ****ed why we even looked at him, as Our bluey coached team absolutely spanked their arses last year. Norf fans are surely the most precious and deluded bunch in the league. Who gives a rat's tossbag. They should be happy that Scott turned us down if that is even what happened. This is the AFL and this stuff goes on all the time.
Some of there responses are ill-informed and quite insulting. We are no more a franchise today than they are, and I would bet our club has put more work into the local community in the last four years than theirs. To suggest they have done the hard yards because we have received draft concessions and they didn't... HELLO - there was no draft in 1925. They were free to poach whoever they wanted. I was so glad they tied a noose around their neck when deciding against shifting here as it would mean we would get our own team, not the League's vagabonds. And they are cheering Brad Scott for being a North man. Lol he's been a hawks man and will forever be A Lions man more than Norf because that is who he played in 2 premierships for. Can't wait for the tears when we spank them again in round 14.

Stoked to get Huawei on board as a major sponsor. They are a massive company here in Asia and internationally.

And very happy for all the debutantes in our Round 1 team. Won't be able to see the game but hope to be able to listen to it on Saturday. Go Suns!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back