2015 Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Lose suckling as FA
Gain Kruzer as FA
Trade BigBoy and 2015 1st rdr for Bennell
Trade 2nd rdr for Howe
Trade 2016 1st rdr and 2nd rdr for Carlisle .
Oh and if Hartung continues to stuff around a pick between 15-20 would do .

Last edited:
Lose suckling as FA
Gain Kruzer as FA
Trade BigBoy and 2015 1st rdr for Bennell
Trade 2nd rdr for Howe
Trade 2016 1st rdr and 2nd rdr for Carlisle .
pretty sure you have to use a first round draft pick in the 2015 and 2016 drafts.

with the trading of future draft picks being introduced, one of the rules they implemented was that over any 4 year period, clubs must use their first round pick in 2 of the 4 years. you traded out your first round picks in 2013 and 2014 for mcevoy and o'rourke.

Yep, there are only a few clubs that are notoriously bad at the trade table and Bris/WC are not one of them. Look at the Yeo deal, at the time was fairly fair (yes it has turned out to be a bargain but at the time it was reasonable)

IIRC we got Lewis Taylor with that pick - so it turned out to be a rare win-win

$100 on everything (except for the suckling deal) you stated not happening.

I'll PM you my bank details now?
So now you change your tune , your claim is not "one"bar maybe Suckers , stick to that and I'll pm my details with in 24 hrs .

So now you change your tune , your claim is not "one"bar maybe Suckers , stick to that and I'll pm my details with in 24 hrs .
I never changed my tune? I said the only one that might happen is that you lose Suckling to FA? Everything else you said is garbage

Mmmm I don't know if I can trust a Hawthorn supporter with poor spelling and grammar to honor a bet. As much as I'd like to make some easy money off you, I might pass on this one.

I never changed my tune? I said the only one that might happen is that you lose Suckling to FA? Everything else you said is garbage

Mmmm I don't know if I can trust a Hawthorn supporter with poor spelling and grammar to honor a bet. As much as I'd like to make some easy money off you, I might pass on this one.
Suspect so .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty sure you have to use a first round draft pick in the 2015 and 2016 drafts.

with the trading of future draft picks being introduced, one of the rules they implemented was that over any 4 year period, clubs must use their first round pick in 2 of the 4 years. you traded out your first round picks in 2013 and 2014 for mcevoy and o'rourke.
previous trading has no impact on new the system .

That was obvious when you made a stupid comment.
I'm just going to move along here, you've obviously missed my point.

Like the say, don't get into an argument with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. I feel 10% stupider for even conversing with you.

I'm just going to move along here, you've obviously missed my point.

Like the say, don't get into an argument with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. I feel 10% stupider for even conversing with you.
No I haven't.

You missed his point. Even after he explained it. It's ok though buddy you were almost there. :)

No I haven't.

You missed his point. Even after he explained it. It's ok though buddy you were almost there. :)
Is that what your missus tells you? It's all good mate, you have a merry day!

Is that what your missus tells you? It's all good mate, you have a merry day!
Aww don't be upset.

If only he hadn't clarified it before you made a dumb post eh?

I didn't read the rest of his post, just saw him miss the mark when comparing ages of Gibson and Henderson and saying they're almost the same age, there was 5 years difference. If I went and picked up a 17 year old girl could I just say we're the same age despite me being 23? It's only 6 years, close enough.

If you waited 5 years to pick her up then yes she would almost be the same age you were when you decided grooming was your thing.

With luck you would be locked up prior to that though :)

The post was clearly "when traded" both were a similar age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back