Carlton trade pick 9, 20 and 28 and Henderson 1round compensation pick
Gain- tomilson, plowman, sumner, lamb

GWS trade- tomilson, plowman, sumner, lamb
Gain- pick 9, 20 and 28 and Henderson compensation pick 2016
Ceglar and Obrien for Casboult?

:drunk::$

Around pick 30.

Think that's fair.

We would be asking for around 25 which is a reasonable starting point but don't think we hold too many cards here.
Personally think he is worth brisbanes 21. Has shown huge improvement every year and is a 190cm goal kicking mid. Problem is we will probably get unders because of his dads situation. It shouldnt go into the 30's though i wouldnt think

Matt Rosa and pick 36 to GC
Pick 16 to WC

Pick 16 and pick 37 to Brisbane
D. Rich and pick 39 to WC

You could end up losing Rich next year as a free agent for nothing...

How the hell does that work, hes a Restricted Free Agent and we get nothing for him? Maybe we are confident he'll sign a 5 year deal next year and you can put it back in your pants?

So Rosa and a late 2nd rounder = Rich.

Rosa is steak knives. 29 year olds not getting a game can be picked up for free.

Played in a GF, wouldn't say he's not getting a game... Realistically would only be a possibility if Brisbane didnt think they could re-sign him as he could just walk out as a FA next year. Also it would be a first and second rounder for Rich. The deal with GC doesnt really have a bearing on the brisbane deal other than the fact it would just need to happen as a precursor to this deal happening.

Played in a GF, wouldn't say he's not getting a game... Realistically would only be a possibility if Brisbane didnt think they could re-sign him as he could just walk out as a FA next year. Also it would be a first and second rounder for Rich. The deal with GC doesnt really have a bearing on the brisbane deal other than the fact it would just need to happen as a precursor to this deal happening.

I can assure you if you gave him a s**t contract that meant we'd get a s**t return through Free Agency next year we WOULD match it. Or it would be a Dangerfield situation. Not as expensive as him sure, but we'd be expecting your 1st and a player for him, if the best we would get otherwise was a second rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Hey Brisbane, heres a 29 year old who had to be Sub in a Grand Final side and a late second rounder. We want your most dangerous weapon and best left foot kick in your side. Good deal eh?"

It would be a first and second rounder for Rich. If you may lose him for nothing more than an average compo pick next year if he walks (based on whats being given out this year) then I would say this is a better deal. That being said I am a WC supporter and would love to see Rich play for us, one of the best kicks in the AFL.

It would be a first and second rounder for Rich. If you may lose him for nothing more than an average compo pick next year if he walks (based on whats being given out this year) then I would say this is a better deal. That being said I am a WC supporter and would love to see Rich play for us, one of the best kicks in the AFL.

Which is why we'll do everything in our power to keep him and back ourselves in now. No point selling the lot now when we could damn well keep him for the rest of his career.

"Hey Brisbane, heres a 29 year old who had to be Sub in a Grand Final side and a late second rounder. We want your most dangerous weapon and best left foot kick in your side. Good deal eh?"
It is for us, to be fair. :p I would love rich at wc, think with a full preseason we will get to see the best of him. Edit: at brisbane, I mean.

I think we have raided your midfield cabinet enough for now. However, I would not be surprised if we were whispering in his (or to his manager's at least) ear now about a move next year, from what I understand we were big on him last contract. I'm fairly sure he signed a 4 year deal then, I would be very surprised to see him leave now.

Pretty sure if Rich is genuinely being suggested as a trade the Hawks would seriously consider 15&18 for Rich and 37

Which is quite a sight better than 16 and a second

And we could even chip in with Simpkin who would be able to play the role Rich does now.

1. No, he's restricted. Rosa and pick 29 odd for Rich? No thanks.

It would be picks 16 and 37. Rosa would be part of the deal to secure 16 from GC. And by nothing I meant lousy compensation from the AFL. I would have thought a first and second round pick would get it done considering Redden went for pick 17. Do you guys rate Rich that much higher than Redden?

It would be picks 16 and 37. Rosa would be part of the deal to secure 16 from GC. And by nothing I meant lousy compensation from the AFL. I would have thought a first and second round pick would get it done considering Redden went for pick 17. Do you guys rate Rich that much higher than Redden?
Ahuh. If Redden is worth pick 17 this year, Rich would be worth a fair bit more I'd reckon.

Yes. In a good side, he'd be lethal. I think if Rockliff, Beams, Hanley and Rich all play without injuries next year he'll go up a level.

Could the Treloar deal be turning into a 3-way with the Howe deal and Bugg? Is that what is making it take forever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back