best under 19's div 1 coach

Remove this Banner Ad

well i believe it would hands down have to be brett weatherald from eltham. one team at eltham hadnt one a flag for years. every year they got close only to fall short at the end. once this team reached under 17s top age, a new coach took the reigns and a new team was born. this team went on to win the u17 premiership. this was a momentus occassion for all involved as youd expect. But the next year the majority of this team minus a few went on to play u/19s, brett weatherald took the job of coach of the 19s. eltham were no where near favourties for the flag. they werent even expected to make the top 4, after they had close to a 100 point loss in round 2 to bundoora. but brett used his uncanny ability of coaching and improved us as a side, to lead us to back to back premierships. my hat goes off to brett weatherald. a great coach and a great bloke. Amen

well i believe it would hands down have to be brett weatherald from eltham. one team at eltham hadnt one a flag for years. every year they got close only to fall short at the end. once this team reached under 17s top age, a new coach took the reigns and a new team was born. this team went on to win the u17 premiership. this was a momentus occassion for all involved as youd expect. But the next year the majority of this team minus a few went on to play u/19s, brett weatherald took the job of coach of the 19s. eltham were no where near favourties for the flag. they werent even expected to make the top 4, after they had close to a 100 point loss in round 2 to bundoora. but brett used his uncanny ability of coaching and improved us as a side, to lead us to back to back premierships. my hat goes off to brett weatherald. a great coach and a great bloke. Amen

sounds like a fairy tail ending, and i couldnt agree more new coach back 2 back flags in div 1

up until the final game i thort bundooras coach took the chockies...he had alot of tactics during the game where players moved in various positions frequently which kept the opposition guessing... however i still wonder 2 this day y there was no spare man in defence in the 3rd quarter of the final (also known as varsamarkis's quarter)..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back