Bumped Boo a Roo - Marketing Campaign for Swans vs Roos Rd 3 SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Some old names on that first page that just disappeared over the years but Hearts to hearts is still around

That OP is March 2001

How much the world had changed forever by years end. Not in our wildest dreams did we know what was coming
Daphne ❤️

Some old names on that first page that just disappeared over the years but Hearts to hearts is still around

That OP is March 2001

How much the world had changed forever by years end. Not in our wildest dreams did we know what was coming
That was before I got married, its my anniversary at the end of next week.

They were sealing the main road, its getting its first dose of major roadwork since as I type.

Richard Carlton was flying around the hills here in a chopper following the cop chopper on their annual weed raids. There were lights on the road cos it was being sealed, at a major cutting and the cops were using that as their base of operations. They were driving in 4wds with Rhino packs packed to the gills with weed. They'd pull up at the lights unload the pot into a pantek truck and drive off. One of the cops was standing there breaking off the best buds and throwing them into a massive garbage bag off behind the pantek. WE were coming back from work (tree planting. Since then all those trees have been harvested,) and sitting there laughing at just how audacious he was pinching all that primo pot in full view of everyone.

I remember that set of raids cos they constantly drove past our place with the 4WDs on the way to the drop off point. There were vehicles with crown buds hanging over the front bull bar and the root ball dragging along the ground at the back Kids were driving up and down the road on their motorbikes with bags picking up the buds that fell of the 4WDs. Those kids would be in their mid - late 30s now. No one even grows crops round here anymore, back then everyone did.

The place has been gentrified.

Phones with video recording was a pipedream, but only two years away! (Lucky for old mate, standing there in camo gear with a badge stuck to his breast pocket and a gun belt on.)

9/11 hadn't even happened, Fabian Francis was in his last year at Port and most our draftees this decade had not even been born, including the traitorous little campaigner that everyone is booing this season.

I read this thread in the first week i got here. It was interesting. IIRC that was the week Boomer played his 400th game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back