Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

That is soo good. I could imagine Terry would give one of the best pre-game speeches going around.

I've been on the kid's bandwagon for a couple of years now, having watched him play SANFL seniors in 2014 for South Adelaide. I always knew that he'd get drafted despite his height as he's an exceptional talent. Good luck to the young man on the weekend! I hope he ends up as good as Libba!

Someone needs to let me know what to call him. I keep yelling out different things when he gets the ball. "Great work Caleb", "Oh Daniel, you superstar", "Come on CD", pretty sure the people around me were confused. What should we go with?

It will be CD in the long run

How big is a Shetland pony?
d24288a204339f73b5425f037bf75d5a.jpg

The cat has little reason to feel so smug however. Shetlands are hung like horses...

Awesome speech by Terry Wheeler, Caleb will be raring to go after hearing that :)

I feel like running through a wall after that. Great stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, that speech gave me goose bumps, Terry Wheeler at his finest, a true motivator. I'm so impressed at the club bringing back the former players and coaches, installing what it means to be a bulldog and driving home the fact that footy is temporal, blink an you'll miss it. It's important for these young blokes to understand the opportunity that is opening up, to stick fat as a unit, together they can do great things, things that have been so elusive in the past. I've always been very proud to be a doggie, but I just see a new dawn approaching, something that is very very special.
I'm also stoked for Daniel. Very excited to see him tear it up. Hands like diesel and courage like Nathan Burke. Carn the Scray!!!

Seeing that this looks to be the suppository of all things Caleb Daniel and the fact that I've never been averse to recycling my own work (or hackneyed jokes) in search of a cheap laugh. Here's another airing of the picture from the day that Caleb signed his contract and got the * out of that little town in the hills otherwise known as Adelaide and went on a big adventure to the top of the mountain in search of a golden cup!

h copy.jpg

Last edited:
Been on CD wagon since watching him pre season...Looking forward to eventually seeing Boyd and CD together..

austin-powers-mini-me.jpg

Seeing that this looks to be the suppository of all things Caleb Daniel and the fact that I've never been averse to recycling my own work (or hackneyed jokes) in search of a cheap laugh. Here's another airing of the picture from the day that Caleb signed his contract and got the **** out of that little town in the hills otherwise known as Adelaide and went on a big adventure to the top of the mountain in search of a golden cup!

View attachment 149164
You got two cheap laughs from me. One for the picture and for ninjaing "suppository" in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back