Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond suggestion of pick 12 + 32 for Yarran + pick 20
Blues will be paying 300 points too much that's an additional 3rd round pick - not happening.
He is contracted Tuggers need to come up with 1200 points with one pick.

Richmond suggestion of pick 12 + 32 for Yarran + pick 20
Blues will be paying 300 points too much that's an additional 3rd round pick - not happening.
He is contracted Tuggers need to come up with 1200 points with one pick.

Survey says?

buummp bowwww

5a.gif

Pick 12 for yarran. He's been playing ressies for half a year people.
Oh that's cause he's head isn't right. Well same can be said for bennel and he's ten times better than yarran. But bennel won't get suns a pick near 12 so how u can think yarran is worth 12 is funny.
You know i was referring to the carlton guy wanting pick 12 not you

Absolutely true but do you think you will

A) make the finals
B) progress past week one .... without him

Your window is sort of open ... adding Yarran is a wise move .... waiting a year not so wise in my honest opinion.

Funny how you think we lose .... we are in a rebuild, with a little luck I believe you were the only team that could knock off the Hawks this year .... Tartan could get you there next year .....

Look at the Hawks and how they draft as their window is open .... have no problem giving away their first rounder for players that fill a need.

I think in the end your recruiters will realise that ... we will see.

Pick 12 for yarran. He's been playing ressies for half a year people.
Oh that's cause he's head isn't right. Well same can be said for bennel and he's ten times better than yarran. But bennel won't get suns a pick near 12 so how u can think yarran is worth 12 is funny.
Maybe cause Yarran ain't a tool?
Bennel is a head case period was folly of the RFC to court him .... found out pretty quickly what an idiot he was and left by the side door.

4 games in the VFL = half the year.

And they keep repeating it. It's like a mantra and nobody bothers to find out. One says it, then others repeat it. You correct them, then a page or two later someone says it again. You'd think they'd be half interested in accuracy so their argument looked stronger but no.

I'm finding this a fascinating study in human behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ignore list is getting a good work out with these johnny come latelys

My ignore list is getting a good work out with these johnny come latelys
Hahahaha

Ignoring everyone who disagrees with you in a public forum of opinions. Lol

Then again having been here for 2 years must seem like a long time when your a teenager. So if that's the case you're entitled to feel like a veteran.

But if you haven't actually seen Richmond and Carlton play in a grand final like some of us you probably don't really get the whole rivalry between these clubs. I take and make comments with a sense of humour. If anyone doesn't get that go ahead and ignore me and everyone who disagrees with you. Enjoy talking to yourself. Like I said.

Soft

Hahahaha

Ignoring everyone who disagrees with you in a public forum of opinions. Lol

Then again having been here for 2 years must seem like a long time when your a teenager. So if that's the case you're entitled to feel like a veteran.

But if you haven't actually seen Richmond and Carlton play in a grand final like some of us you probably don't really get the whole rivalry between these clubs. I take and make comments with a sense of humour. If anyone doesn't get that go ahead and ignore me and everyone who disagrees with you. Enjoy talking to yourself. Like I said.

Soft
If you ignore everyone who doesn't agree with your "blue tinted glasses" couldn't you just save yourself the time and limited yourself the the Carlton board???

And they keep repeating it. It's like a mantra and nobody bothers to find out. One says it, then others repeat it. You correct them, then a page or two later someone says it again. You'd think they'd be half interested in accuracy so their argument looked stronger but no.

I'm finding this a fascinating study in human behaviour.
Off topic, but you haven't spent much time in the HTB echo chamber obviously...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back