CTP19 2014 Phanton Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just made a minor adjustment to my first/second rounds in light of Jake Lever's unfortunate ACL injury.

Like what youve done there....

My first response to his injury was what a shame for him.... the next thought was barely a split second later and it was you beauty, he might get through to Sydney.... I'm a bad person aren't I?

Hells bells, half the predicted first round are 190cm+, 7 of them 195cm+..... most of these guys are still growing!

They weren't joking when saying it's a good draft for tall players!

Cheers for the effort in putting it together so far out from the draft

hopefully Port gets a couple of this tall players ..

yes .. cheers for the effort in posting this phantom draft

Do you think a team would bid a first round pick for Darcy Moore? Collingwood could get him with their last pick.

I think their will be 2 - 6 clubs that could bid for Moore (just so Collingwood have to use their first round draft pick. this is because of their last couple of drafts having a number of picks in the first round) so I don't see him falling to Collingwood's last pick

Either way, I hope we can nab Moore with our second pick and still have our first for some top end talent.

their has been a couple of news articles on Moore so far (before the start of the season) and with each one it drives up the price of what Collingwood will have to do ..

so by draft time I expect Collingwood will have to use their high 1st round draft pick for Moore ..

Re Weller, surely the Saints will be in with a chance with his brother on board and having a pick before G.C.. That is if he is what we are after?

Hey mate, was wondering if you went to the AIS vs Collingwood reserves game. If so Hammelman was named amongst the best yet I cannot find any stats or comments about his game. If you could give me a rundown on how he played I would greatly appreciate it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back