Didak v Ablett Jr

Which One?

• Gary Ablett Jnr (Son of God)

Votes: 164 75.9%
  • Allan Didak (Daicos Version II)

Votes: 52 24.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After reading over the Daicos v Ablett thread i thought this may be appropriate to do a poll on these two.
Both are seen in some way as a second coming of Ablett and Daicos so i thought it might be fitting.

Who would you rather? Who is a better player? What will have a more accomplished career?

For me its young Jesus, sh*ts all over Didak for mine and is probably going to be better than Daics as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jcraw1 said:
I'm suprised Didak gets a single vote on this one.. Ablett in a landslide.
spot on.
didak is overated. he's nothing more than another version of caracella...about as consistant as diarrhoea.

Hard Ball Get said:
I am really finding it hard to get excited about Didak. He has a wide and loyal following but i simply dont rate him that highly. In my opinion he would struggle to be in the top 100 players in the league.
Ablett by the length of the Hume Highway.

The most sensible post, and from a Doggies supporter... Didak is not half the player of Ablett.

windyhill said:
Please, no Willimastown statistics are allowed.

Can't remember the last time he played for Williamstown.

Go and look up the numbers. Didak has better stats than Ablette and has certainly won more matches for his club.

Taking those two points into consideration, what exactly makes Ablette the better player? :confused:

Zeke said:
Taking those two points into consideration, what exactly makes Ablette the better player? :confused:
His name is better :rolleyes:

yeh i think people juat hate collingwood. i mean i hate them too but i can at least no when a player is good!

although i think there about even but thats not sayn much cos ablett and didak are both great players!

Back